Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages!

+9
Lumais
Dewmy
boredomi
noone
ABeezy
NightMend
JackSpectrum
dr4ko
Supa
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages! Empty Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages!

Post by Supa Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Welcome to Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages! The contents of the storeroom will be updated on a regular basis. The showroom item will also be rotated regularly or as it's sold. Please feel free to make any reasonable offer. Also, all of these monsters are available for lending as long as you are trustworthy. I'm happy to lend out what I have and have even lent my A+ monsters. As you can probably tell, I'm collecting high ranking coverts. As such, I would appreciate offers that meet that.

SHOWROOM

EMPTY FOR NOW

A+ Monsters
Witch of Snakes+ Lvl 40 Slumbering Breath
Lord of Blight+ Lvl 32 Decrease Enemy Attack
Lord of Void+ Lvl 40
Sky Navy Slayer+ Lvl 40 Decrease Enemy Defense
Flesh Triffid+ Lvl 40 Increase Party Attack
Sky Dragon+ Lvl 1 Increase Party Attack

A Monsters

B+ Monsters

Ally spots are also available upon request

Last edited by Supa on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 23 times in total
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages! Empty Re: Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages!

Post by dr4ko Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:51 pm

I want ur energy pot and elixirs, see my tradelist:

Dr4ko's tradelist
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages! Empty Re: Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages!

Post by Supa Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:12 pm

the only thing you have that I like is the Pure Light... i'll trade you one energy and one elixer for it... or 3 energy pots. Let me know...
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:36 am

updated... please note that some of these are nearly unavailable (everything's for sale, but some things come at a much higher price Wink)
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSpectrum Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:57 am

May I borrow

Witch of Snakes Lvl 1 Slumbering Breath and Lord of void A+ please?

If you feel more comfortable sending one at a time thats cool tool. please let me know

Edit: I am also interested in your Hekatonkheires B+ level 32
JackSpectrum
JackSpectrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 am

JackSpectrum wrote:May I borrow

If you feel more comfortable sending one at a time thats cool tool. please let me know

I'm assuming you need the Witch and Void for achievement purposes... I'm ok with lending one at a time, but I must be holding something of relatively equal value since we haven't done any lending before. I would also like to be on the chat here to make sure we're on the same page. As for the Heka, he's currently on my team and I'm quite fond of his abilities... PM me an offer and we can discuss.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSpectrum Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 am

Supa wrote:
JackSpectrum wrote:May I borrow

I'm assuming you need the Witch and Void for achievement purposes... I'm ok with lending one at a time, but I must be holding something of relatively equal value since we haven't done any lending before. I would also like to be on the chat here to make sure we're on the same page. As for the Heka, he's currently on my team and I'm quite fond of his abilities... PM me an offer and we can discuss.

Yeah they are for achievement purposes. Ummm is ther anything you need for achievement purposes?? Meet me in chat pelase
JackSpectrum
JackSpectrum

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:21 pm

What would you like for witch?

NightMend's M-Mart

lmk so we can work something out Smile
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:11 pm

NightMend wrote:What would you like for witch?

NightMend's M-Mart

lmk so we can work something out Smile

It would have to be a summoned A for the witch, no exceptions on that one.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 pm

JackSpectrum wrote: Ummm is ther anything you need for achievement purposes?? Meet me in chat pelase

I noticed you had a Sky Dragon up for sale... I could use that for achievement... and if you have any other summoned A's. Also, I'm interested in that one and if you want the Heka, we can work out a fair deal. Sorry I missed you in the chat last night..
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSpectrum Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Supa wrote:
JackSpectrum wrote: Ummm is ther anything you need for achievement purposes?? Meet me in chat pelase

I noticed you had a Sky Dragon up for sale... I could use that for achievement... and if you have any other summoned A's. Also, I'm interested in that one and if you want the Heka, we can work out a fair deal. Sorry I missed you in the chat last night..

Unfortunately I have no other summoned A's, but yes, I'd like to discuss about heka Smile

and thats okay. Just hope we can find a common time soon
JackSpectrum
JackSpectrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:44 am

updated... I am looking for Coverts and am very willing to make some good trades... check with anyone i've traded with before and you'll see that i work with you to make it a good deal for both of us Wink
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by ABeezy Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:16 am

Supa wrote:updated... I am looking for Coverts and am very willing to make some good trades... check with anyone i've traded with before and you'll see that i work with you to make it a good deal for both of us Wink

You have a Witch, correct? I'll give you an A for her, pick what you want. Twisted Evil
ABeezy
ABeezy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001342318630

Back to top Go down

Supa's Surreptitious Store of Savages! Empty Witch of snakes for sale?

Post by noone Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 am

Since you are collecting covert I assume you aren't.
If you were, what would you want?
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 pm

noone wrote:Since you are collecting covert I assume you aren't.
If you were, what would you want?

I am collecting coverts and I am looking for A/A+'s. I am willing to consider the lords that come later in the game. If you happen to have covert A's, let me know what you have and we can work out a deal.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 pm

ABeezy wrote:

You have a Witch, correct? I'll give you an A for her, pick what you want. Twisted Evil

The only two items you have that I would be interested in for the witch would be your Uncouth and possibly your Creep Lord +. Obviously I also like the Great Horned +, but i don't think that would be a fair trade for you. I also noticed you had an offer for your witch, so let me know what's up.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Updated list after making tons of trades last night. Let me know what you are interested in. I am letting the lords go for pretty cheap these days.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by boredomi Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Wanna lend me that sonic pazuzu?
boredomi
boredomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Would you trade your Pazuzu + for something of equivalence on my trade list? <-- This is a link!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewmy Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm

How about my Lord of Gluttony A, Vanessa of the Night B+, and Blood Blush Vanessa A for your Creep Lord+?

Dewmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

KittenLina wrote:Would you trade your Pazuzu + for something of equivalence on my trade list? <-- This is a link!

Sure, I like your Sandstorm Wyvern+. If that's a good deal for you, find me on Rancor ranking list... Last I checked I was around 190. Send trade with comment and I'll send it right over.

Dewmy wrote:How about my Lord of Gluttony A, Vanessa of the Night B+, and Blood Blush Vanessa A for your Creep Lord+?

Sorry Dewmy, I just got the Creep Lord+ (actually traded BB Vanessa for it) and I would only consider trading it for a good Covert A or decent A+. I'll keep you in mind for the future though.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Supa wrote:
KittenLina wrote:Would you trade your Pazuzu + for something of equivalence on my trade list? <-- This is a link!

Sure, I like your Sandstorm Wyvern+. If that's a good deal for you, find me on Rancor ranking list... Last I checked I was around 190. Send trade with comment and I'll send it right over.

Just for reference, you're rank 180 right now. Sent the trade~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumais Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am

I have a few Of the new covert B and B+ monsters. Was wondering if you would be interested in working out a trade for your 32 Heka B+ and 22 Vanessa B+
Thee rancors I have are
Elder tree leshy B+
Unicorn B+
Nasty Ettin B+
Sandstorm wyvern B+
Noxious pazuzu B
Unicorn B
Creep triffid B
Please let me know if you are interested in any or all as a trade

Lumais

Back to top Go down

Post by Supa Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am

Lumais wrote:I have a few Of the new covert B and B+ monsters. Was wondering if you would be interested in working out a trade for your 32 Heka B+ and 22 Vanessa B+
Thee rancors I have are
Elder tree leshy B+
Unicorn B+
Nasty Ettin B+
Sandstorm wyvern B+
Noxious pazuzu B
Unicorn B
Creep triffid B
Please let me know if you are interested in any or all as a trade

Sent PM, thanks for interest.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumais Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:31 am

Fair enough, interested in a possible trade of a combination of those monsters for the lord of sloth?

Lumais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next