Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this the best i could have

+2
kheimon
robinsonsteve62
6 posters

Go down

is this the best i could have Empty is this the best i could have

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Right now I have my maxed out 5X combo team with a 47k attack but I feel like its not that much. Am I is having a 5X team all that great or would I be better off with a 3 or 4X team with better stat.

My team consists of:
WHITE WING SKY PIRATE - +party defense
WHITE WING ELITE - agility
SILVERY GODDESS QUEEN - +party attack
WHITE WINGS OF HOPE - impulse down....I'm hoping to level up her skill and then she should be badass cause she knocks the the sin team stats all acrossed the board right...or am I understanding that wrong.
And finally STURDY WHITE WING - no skill...I'm hoping to change his skill to a decrease enemy defence skill

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

is this the best i could have Empty Re: is this the best i could have

Post by kheimon Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Get a Midnight Valkyrie to replace Sturdy White Wing.

Don't waste a skill change on him, it's not worth it especially since spirits are becoming rarer.

It seems like Ateam has stopped releasing skill change spirits in the game and their value is skyrocketting to ridiculous values. Saw a +atk spirit for 600ep on auction yesterday! Even -atk spirit, which used to be cheap, is now selling over 50 ep.
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Is there a better psycho team or better combo of stats than the winged brute team

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:31 pm

I may be mistaken, but isn't the pyscho winged brute formation the only 5X combo formation with agility at the moment?

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:35 pm

for psycho yes, winged wyrms for covert. Despite the added 15% attack, the winged brute team cant hold it's own against the psycho demon team.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm

silentsong wrote:I may be mistaken, but isn't the pyscho winged brute formation the only 5X combo formation with agility at the moment?

if you are talking in general, yes, you are mistaken, rancor winged wyrms have agility too(lindwurm anyone?). if you're talking specifically about psycho players, no, you're not mistaken.

in answer to the OP, if you can get it, the psycho demon team with only a 4x combo is better by far than the winged brute team, but that team is not cheap. demons are exceedingly popular for all guilds except rancor, so they tend to cost an arm and two legs.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieAmI Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm building the winged and demon so that I'll have one team for super strength(for a+ anyways) and one team for if i'm farming honor(low bp cost) Good luck to you either way.

JosieAmI

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:46 pm

lol, josie, if you're making a farming team, just do the events. between last event and this, we now have 6 rank AA and 6 rank AA+ monsters of 16 bp each. that's a 3x combo team with 80 bp cost all ready here. sure, maxing them will take longer, but all good things come with a price, lol. if things keep going like this, we'll soon be able to start making 4x and even 5x and 6x AA/+ teams with 80 bp.(as they release more of the same species, guild, and winged)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieAmI Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm working on that too ; ) lol I'm easily distracted and like variety lol

JosieAmI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down