Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Overrated/Underrated Monsters thread

+12
Madelein
larry378
snoozer
LeadWing85
lasthuhu
kyan
JosieAmI
Armitaage
ryesteve
mewantcookies
Bestron2
silentsong
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Most Overrated/Underrated Monsters thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Most Overrated/Underrated Monsters thread

Post by kyan Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:28 pm

ThePeopleShow wrote:Any monster that is an attractive female is severely over rated. The biggest example of this would be Selene+ (which someone already brought up). You can get a BQS+m(20) for 50-60EP and it has much better stats than Selene+m(20), which costs over 120EP. Psycho winged brutes and impulse winged demon teams are super over rated as well. The psycho winged brute team has around 45k attack with 5 bonuses, even with a SGQ+m(20) its weak. In my opinion the sin beast team is super underrated. I have Fire Lord+m(20), Marbas+m(20), Kyuuki+m(10), Deep Sea Destruct+m(20) and Released Fenrisulfr+m(10). My win % on defense is over 80. 3 Defensive skills(+PD(20), Dodge(10), -EA(20))+ Agility Up(20) + revive(10) really pisses people off when they attack you lol.

Selene is not as overrated as most people think. Yes she gets price higher from "attractiveness" but not by as large of a margin as it appears. She has higher innate agility than bqs. You wouldn't know this unless you own one or has fought against one. What that effectively means is that when combine with lewd and sdd, even on defense against an attacking team with agility 20, a psycho demon team with Selene will have 3 attackers going first which will beat just about any A+ attacking team as you'll take out at least of them before they get to go.

I'm not sure you can claim your sin beast team is underrated. I guess it depends on your definition. I was going by price vs effective. It has an event limited AA+ in it which by itself cost more than almost any A+ max team even max skill one.

How much does a revive(10) heal for? Was debating whether to level it or use it at all as I have most components of that team. Fire+, DSD+ and Marbas+, was going to level a lion and a kyu to complete it.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

The Most Overrated/Underrated Monsters thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Most Overrated/Underrated Monsters thread

Post by DarkXSin Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 pm

On a side note, Why is Anna Thorn Maiden so ridiculously expensive?
I understand that she is super rare but still... 3000 eps for her?
I would consider her overrated.
but then again i may not be that knowledgeable so someone enlighten me Smile

DarkXSin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 pm

DarkXSin wrote:On a side note, Why is Anna Thorn Maiden so ridiculously expensive?

There are 5 sin demon AA. With a skill change or two they form arguably the best team in the game. Anna is unsummonable and the people who do have her don't want to sell her. That means when one comes on auction you can ask pretty much any price you want and some one will The wheel of fortune it.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkXSin Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 pm

ThePeopleShow wrote:
DarkXSin wrote:On a side note, Why is Anna Thorn Maiden so ridiculously expensive?

There are 5 sin demon AA. With a skill change or two they form arguably the best team in the game. Anna is unsummonable and the people who do have her don't want to sell her. That means when one comes on auction you can ask pretty much any price you want and some one will The wheel of fortune it.

OH i see, so they are the only Complete AA potentialy 4x combo team in the game so far right?

DarkXSin

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 pm

There's also the winged dragon 4x combo team AA. Saw one on auction all max and max skill for like 10000 EP or something.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkXSin Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:05 pm

silentsong wrote:There's also the winged dragon 4x combo team AA. Saw one on auction all max and max skill for like 10000 EP or something.

There are a lot of AA Covert Wyrms so i feel that soon a winged AA Covert wyrm team will be available
and thats 5x combo and that may become quite expensive as well

DarkXSin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 am

DarkXSin wrote:
ThePeopleShow wrote:

OH i see, so they are the only Complete AA potentialy 4x combo team in the game so far right?

You can also get psycho brute AA+ 4x combo and probably rancor beast after this event. There has been a 30bp AA+ 4x demon team for a long time as well which also features Anna.

Another reason she is so expensive is that she is the only sin AA with defense up skill.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:32 am

Don't forget Anna's high atk stat. Only tengen has more, lol. In short, Anna is the most desirable sin AA
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:38 am

Armitaage wrote:Don't forget Anna's high atk stat. Only tengen has more, lol. In short, Anna is the most desirable sin AA

Pricing of event limited has more to do with availability than effectiveness. Luka is underprice compare to the others. He is absolute beast but a Luka+ goes for less than a Anna AA. If you skill change Luka+ to def+ it will be cheaper and more effective than an Anna+ AA but will be price way less.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2