Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+, Lost woods Leshy+

+3
kyan
Rathnait
BellCross
7 posters

Go down

Buying Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+, Lost woods Leshy+ Empty Buying Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+, Lost woods Leshy+

Post by BellCross Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 am

As the title says, am looking for the following A+s or 2 As:
Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+ and Lost Wood Leshy+

here is the list of monster i have if you want to trade:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!!!

BellCross

Back to top Go down

Buying Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+, Lost woods Leshy+ Empty Re: Buying Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+, Lost woods Leshy+

Post by BellCross Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:48 am

i also have EPs, BPs, monster limit by the way

BellCross

Back to top Go down

Buying Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+, Lost woods Leshy+ Empty Re: Buying Devgr+, Renegade Aruraune+, Flesh Triffid+, Tita+, Lost woods Leshy+

Post by Rathnait Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 am

I have a Level 70 Flesh Triffid for sale. Looking for 6 EP for it or a combination of BP/EP. 2 BP : 1 EP. Or you can sub in 2 Soul of wisdom for an EP. Let me know if you're interested.
Rathnait
Rathnait

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 am

I have leshy and fresh. A, A+ and A+ max. Looking for ep/bp for them. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieAmI Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 am

I have triffid and leshy (both reg)

JosieAmI

Back to top Go down

Post by BellCross Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:08 am

UPDATE: i dont need triffid and leshy anymore

im looking for reg. aruraune and tita

BellCross

Back to top Go down

Post by lesyuen00 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 am

i have renegade+m and Tita+m sell 80 ep totall

lesyuen00

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicBubble Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Regular Tita - 15 EP

MagicBubble

Back to top Go down

Post by BellCross Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 pm

looking for Regular renegade aruraune.. i got my tita+ already

BellCross

Back to top Go down

Post by cgreg92 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:31 am

Selling underdark+M(20) and leshy +M(20) looking for ep or AA(will add ep or monster if necessary for AA)

cgreg92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down