Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeroFV's MonsterMart Great deals to trades with Legend of Cryptids Cards(Android)!!! We have SBD, DOV, WSD, DDD, Kag any many more

+9
iverban
TYBDevourer
jlpanda12
Flying Dagger
sacredone1
jaygraven
Terror of the void
gcubed16
HeroFV
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HeroFV's MonsterMart Great deals to trades with Legend of Cryptids Cards(Android)!!! We have SBD, DOV, WSD, DDD, Kag any many more - Page 2 Empty Re: HeroFV's MonsterMart Great deals to trades with Legend of Cryptids Cards(Android)!!! We have SBD, DOV, WSD, DDD, Kag any many more

Post by HeroFV Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm

gcubed16 wrote:How much ep would you The wheel of fortune for Nosferatu of Distortion (Ultra Rare), Whymsical Tempest Queen (Ultra Rare), |Giving| Silent Mermaid (4 star rare) with lvl 2 skill, 3 other 4-star rares, and 13 3-star rares?

PM me if your interested

PM sent, Thanx
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

HeroFV's MonsterMart Great deals to trades with Legend of Cryptids Cards(Android)!!! We have SBD, DOV, WSD, DDD, Kag any many more - Page 2 Empty Re: HeroFV's MonsterMart Great deals to trades with Legend of Cryptids Cards(Android)!!! We have SBD, DOV, WSD, DDD, Kag any many more

Post by TYBDevourer Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:27 pm

what for flame kag reg

TYBDevourer

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:34 pm

TYBDevourer wrote:what for flame kag reg

10 Less if you get more^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by iverban Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:24 am

want to trade bsk + for bayard +

iverban

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:44 am

iverban wrote:want to trade bsk + for bayard +

PM sent
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 pm

bump. Still looking for Legend of the Cryptids Cards for trade. Thank you!
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:48 am

bump, LotC cards, please^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:24 am

Bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Bump, please offer Legend of the Cryptids cards for trade for the best deals, please. Thank you.
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:24 pm

bump Legend cards please...
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:14 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:39 pm

bump offer LoC cards plz
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by route Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm

How much flame kagutsuchi?

route

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:24 pm

looking for loc cards & items as I don't play DS anymore, sorry
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by huydung Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:49 am

hi mate, i have some rare cards and 1 ultra card in LOC

rare cards:
holy wyvern
timber dragon
prosperous baby dragon
proud astaroth
abyss goliath
odin the commander

ultra rare
prosperous young dragon

what can you offer to me: pm me in DS 2203324519, have slots opened, thx Very Happy

huydung

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 pm

I sent PM
I couldn't offer much for what you have, I think I said 6ep...
I'll give a lil break on my posted prices here though^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:40 pm

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:30 am

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by huydung Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 am

i will take that 6 ep. sorry for late reply, how do i find u on LoC, and do u take ddd reg for ur medic, thx

huydung

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Whatcha want for the 6 ep? I'll give you 9 credit in store^^
I'm not really interested in ds cards but I'll let Medic go for 7, which is cheap being as she is an unsummonable^^

Loc Name is same as here and ds (HeroFV)

(Will copy and PM this)
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:26 am

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:56 am

bump
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroFV Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Android LoC cards please, will give great deals^^
HeroFV
HeroFV

Back to top Go down

Post by huydung Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 am

Hey man, I got Hilda reg and dragonborns+ can I trade for ur medic, thx

huydung

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next