Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astaroth the Accuser lvl.70 stats

3 posters

Go down

Astaroth the Accuser lvl.70 stats Empty Astaroth the Accuser lvl.70 stats

Post by Pongapp Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm trying to decide if I want to evolve my Astaroth into A+ to use in my demon team instead of using Pit but I can't find her lvl.70 stats to compare the two. Does anyone know what they are?
Pongapp
Pongapp

Back to top Go down

Astaroth the Accuser lvl.70 stats Empty Re: Astaroth the Accuser lvl.70 stats

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 pm

unless you remove something other than pit, i wouldn't use her. Pit is a must, for he gives agi. Remove him only if you don't mind being steamrolled by everyone else, lol. All the top teams in the game feature agi: sin beast, sin wyrm, sin demon, tyranny brute, tyranny creation, tyranny demon, rancor beast, and rancor wyrms all have an agi monster to use.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongapp Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Ah, okay. So probably not worth using her. Any advice for who to use?

I have:

Devil of the Abyss (still looking for another to evolve)
Balrog+
Spite Devil Mage+
Blunt Blade Devil+
Deep Dark Demon+
Paimon+
Astaroth (multiple so i can make her a +)
Pit+
Beelzebub+
Sear Djinn

Unfortunately Balrog and Paimon have the same skill and so do Blunt Blade and DDD which I'm pretty sure they don't stack. Should I aim for:

Balrog+
Blunt Blade Devil+
Spite Devil Mage+
Devil of the Abyss (+ once I get another)
Pit+

as my final lineup for now? I was kinda just getting ahold of as many demons as I could but if I cant use DDD+ and Paimon+ I might as well sell them. Thoughts?
Pongapp
Pongapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

what you really need is a Devil of Endless Night/Flame Kagutsuchi and an Asura, actually. Balrog , SDM , and pit are definitely in, and for uber results i would add flame kagutsuchi and Asura . with what you currently have, i would actually go for:

Balrog+
SDM+
DDD+
BBD+
Pit+

or

Balrog+
SDM+
BBD+
Abyss(defo + him if you get the chance)
Pit+

until you can get an Asura and Flame Kag/DEN. BBD and DDD skills do stack actually, although balrog and paimon don't. however, if astaroth's max stats are better than BBD/DDD, you can use her in their place, until you can get the aforementioned IPA/DED monsters. scratch that, i just had a look in the bestiary, and astaroth's max stats suxxorz.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Personally I'll go with

balrog+
paimon+
abyss+
pit+
blunt+

The higher attack from paimon+ is better than the dodge skill from DDD+. Dodge only applies to the monster that has it. 5% increase dodge on DDD+ is much much less useful than the 900 attack times all the mulitplier from using paimon+.

After acquiring the essential skills for you team, agility, increase party attack and to a lesser extent decrease enemy attack. Stat of monsters matters much more than what their skills are.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongapp Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks for the tips guys, this is my first real team I'm putting together so I appreciate it a lot Smile
'
Pongapp
Pongapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down