Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skills dry up?

4 posters

Go down

Skills dry up? Empty Skills dry up?

Post by God_of_War Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Is it just me or is it almost impossible to pick up skills at the moment? The one sure fire way used to be getting the B summons from the either the daily events (concentration) or by using raid crystals. Since the last update though most of these have handed me skilless Bs with very few skilled ones. Am I just getting unlucky or is this normal at the moment?

Until this event finishes and we can get summons similar to the last event the prices are just going to rocket as the skills become more and more scarce.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Skills dry up? Empty Re: Skills dry up?

Post by ctigers124 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 am

I no and I love it. If you were smart about making and holding skill stacks last event you could be turning a good profit right now. Just as I predicted two and a half weeks ago, not to blow my own horn or anything lol Smile.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:06 am

Wouldn't mind but only been playing 3 weeks so the last event I lacked the EP/BP power to take advantage. Now that I am just starting to build nicely I have no skills to play with.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:22 pm

The raid crystal reward has been changed as well. You get more B summons now than gold and you're right about the B summons. It is more low bp unskilled than it use to. This change happen during the last event or before. I had a lot of energy to use from the last event and farmed a bunch of raid lords and noticed these changes.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:43 pm

I have done the same. Before the updates 2 out of 3 B summons were skilled now that has dropped through the floor where in the last 10 only 1 has been skilled and that was the useless Slumbering Breath!

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:18 pm

The rank B summons have been crap for a long time. They were only good when they were trying to help us out in the lead-up the the B team tournament.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down