Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building demon sin team

+5
kyan
Deemo
tjwitz
Xoct
Jonsbe
9 posters

Go down

Building demon sin team Empty Building demon sin team

Post by Jonsbe Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Good afternoon guys,

I'm building atm a Sin Demon team and i've just started this game so i need some assist what to take with my 3 demon combo..

What i have:
Devil of the abyss +
Sear Djinn +
Child of pit+

I was looking for Lord of Faith for Inc PDef, but i'm not sure.. Should i just go for the big guys? Spite+,Devil of endless night+ ? Those are what i would get at the moment.. Is bigger BP just better?

As i said i've just started.. lvl 20 at the moment, so i kind need assist with selecting the special combo Razz

Thanks

Last edited by Jonsbe on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonsbe

Back to top Go down

Building demon sin team Empty Re: Building demon sin team

Post by Xoct Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:08 pm

I just started out in this game too about a couple weeks ago too and learned a lot.

If you get two more demons in general that are A+, you can get
Demon Bonus
Impulse Bonus
Rarity Bonus
Level Bonus

Belzeboss, Kali the Berserker, Gluttony Lord, Blunt Blade Demon, Deep Dark Demon, Devil of Endless Night, Spite, Paimon, and Balrog are all good cards you could fill in for your team. This set up is typically great for new players and midgame.

HOWEVER. You do have the opportunity to go for a larger combo set, otherwise known as the Winged Demon Bonus set. This set has 5 Bonuses, maxing out the highest number you can possibly get (that I'm aware of). This would be the perfect team for end-gaming.

Typically this would include

Devil of the Abyss+
Belzeboss +
Devil of Endless Night+
Deep Dark Devil+
Either: Paimon+ OR Balrog+

You would get the following bonuses
Winged Bonus
Demon Bonus
Rarity Bonus
Impulse Bonus
Level Bonus

You may be wondering why I said either Paimon or Balrog. They both have the Covert Down ability. To my knowledge the skill Covert Down does not stack. So it would benefit you most to have either Paimon or Balrog on your team, but not both.

NOTE: I see that you have 66+ Eps. Before you make any purchases from players, I would highly suggest to check out the Price Checking section of the forum. You will be able to get the most of your EP to build your team effectively without the headache of getting screwed over in trades.

Good Luck! ^_^
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by tjwitz Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

One thing to note: The winged demon formation mentioned above lacks agility. Agility is fairly helpful in battles with other players (impulse = high atk, but lower def/health) since it allows you to strike first when upgraded. So, if you want to keep the pit+ you have, and keep the agility skill in your team, you won't need to focus on winged. In that case, you probably want to look at Spite+.

Spite Devil Mage has Decrease Enemy Attack, and a very solid attacker (almost 8k attack for 23 bp at lvl 70). Devil of Endless Night is still a good purchase since it has decrease enemy defense (also helpful for first strike). Endless is probably cheaper in EP cost than the new Flame Kagutsuchi, who is the unwinged, 30bp -def demon, though if you're not going for the winged combo, it might be worth a few more EP for flame kag (7 bp for another 1k attack pre-combo). Asura is the unwinged version of abyss, weighing in at 22bp (abyss is 16) but is fairly rare/pricey and might be a better long-term upgrade (again, about 1k attack pre-combo).

Since you have 66 ep on hand, you might start with a balrog+ (or paimon+) and spite+ if you were planning on sticking with non-winged agility demon team, and depending on how well your purchasing goes, replace the sear with an endless or flame kag.

For reference, right now I'm running:
Balrog+
Endless+
Spite+
Asura+
Pit+

The last thing to consider, especially while still leveling, is the BP cost of your team - make sure you put enough skill points into BP to be able to run your team! Winged demons (with the same skill) are cheaper in BP than their non-winged counterpart.

tjwitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 pm

I've got a maxed Deep Dark Demon if you are interested in grabbing it. Dodge skill is only at (1). I just picked up the new event A too, so i'll have another demon (to be decided later) that I'll drop from my team. If you are interested in spending EP to get lvl 70 demons, get a price check from the thread (or general osf) and I can sell them to you!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonsbe Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm infact trying to do a non-winged combo at start, as i started to love agility pit+ Razz

I'm leaning towards Spite+ and Endless Night due lower cost in BP(or am i just nuts?) as i like to level up faster.. And lower cost overall..

So do you have any Spite+ & Endless night+ lvl 1 laying around ? Wink
Price check thread gave EP's of Spite+=6 and for Endless+=8

And i'm looking forward to level up my own monsters, not just autobuy my way up if you know what i mean.. Wink

Thanks for everyone for their advices!

Jonsbe

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Hmm your price seems a little off. Believe spite and endless+ has gone up from there. Particularly spite. It was event limited and has a very high attack for an A+. Flame is very cheap atm you could have gotten a plus for 8-10 if your'e lucky but it will go up after the event.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 am

There is a guy selling flame kag right now for 5ep per. if you can find his wall post spams, hit it up while the price is low

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonsbe Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 am

I ended up with Flame K and Spite with my combo as for now. Maybe i'll beat lvl 20's with these Razz

Spite+,
Flame Kag+
Abyss+
Djinn+
Pit+

Now i'm off to level them and those skills Smile

I really appreciate your help, thank you!

Jonsbe

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 am

I would recommend leveling spite+ first as it has the highest attack in your team and would remain in your team even if you replace others. With pit+ and flame kag+, try to skill level it first while you level spite+ to save a bit on gold cost. Having one maxed level A+ monster is much better than several partially level so I would concentrate on one instead of spreading it around.

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

Last edited by kyan on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonsbe Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:27 am

kyan wrote:I would recommend leveling spite+ first as it has the highest attack in your team and would remain in your team even if you replace others. With pit+ and flame kag+, try to skill level it first while you level spite+ to save a bit on gold cost. Having one maxed level A+ monster is much better than several partially level so I would concentrate on one instead of spreading it around.

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

Oh so reaching the level bonus is out of boundaries? I was about to level everyone to 20 and go from there, but it's more efficient to level up one at a time?

Jonsbe

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:09 am

Personally I think its better to have one maxed monster than multiple mid-low range ones. The level bonus is great but you can get it at maxed level. Slowing level them to keep the bonus is not worth it imho. Around 20, one maxed monster will allow you to take on most team you'll encounter. This also allows you to look for upgrades without having to spend resource to level something that you'll replace in the long run anyway.

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 pm

yes, i concur, spite+ is currently the second highest attack A+ demon after balrog, so adding him in there was a smart move. if you have the resources for it, i would recommend that you replace abyss with asura and djinn with, you guessed it, balrog. between all of those, you'll have the highest attack sin demons of rank A+, and a nice set of skills too. also, i too subscribe to the idea that trying to keep the level bonus isn't crucial, you can get that at max lvl anyway. 5% attack is less than what you would gain by maxing even just 1 of your monsters, lol.

dream sin demon team, rank a+:

Balrog+ max
Spite+ max
Flame Kag+ max
Asura+ max
Pit+ max

that's covert down, -atk, -def, +atk, and agi, on the highest attack demons of the rank, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchango Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Wow, this was an awesome post! Thanks for giving us all amazing information on the current sets!

Fuchango

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonsbe Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks Armitaage, i'll do as told ^^

Jonsbe

Back to top Go down

Post by mjshamone Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:45 am

I was looking for this kind of info, thanks

mjshamone

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:29 am

lol, xoct, you've put the team i described in your sig, i see.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Armitaage wrote:lol, xoct, you've put the team i described in your sig, i see.

Of course! I thought after had completing this team since a few days after your post, I ought to design a sig. You inspired me to make this formation a reality. I must say this group of demons work wonders What a Face

As of now:
Asura+ Max IPA(5)
Balrog+ Max CD(5)
Spite+ 32 DEA(9)
Kag+ 18 DED(5)
Pit+ 14 Agility(5)
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by ludwig Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 am

my sin demon team is as follow:

spite devil mage+
flame kag+
asura+
balrog+
lord of faith+

i didnt use child of pit+, instead i want the skill of increase party attack,,,

ludwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 am

asura has increase party attack already, and that skill doesn't stack, lol. Agi you get from pit is better than that dark lord. Unless the asura you have has been slill changed?

btw, here's my current form:

sdm+m s11
den+m s6
flame kag+m s5
asura+m s20
pit+64 s10

i keep den because i don't have balrog and because her skill is a bit higher than flame kag's
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Armitaage wrote:asura has increase party attack already, and that skill doesn't stack, lol. Agi you get from pit is better than that dark lord. Unless the asura you have has been slill changed?

btw, here's my current form:

sdm+m s11
den+m s6
flame kag+m s5
asura+m s20
pit+64 s10

i keep den because i don't have balrog and because her skill is a bit higher than flame kag's

Trade Endless+m for Paimon+m and ep. You'll get more attack out it and ep to boot. Endless price has risen significantly since the days when she was first release and the market was flooded with it.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 am

I'm keeping endless more for her skill, and I actually have a paimon reg, lol, along with a pit+m(3) and a pit+1(1). I have some monsters I can trade for some ep, I'm just waiting for the right moment.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down