Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covert Mystic, Covert Crawler, Psycho Creation advice needed

2 posters

Go down

Covert Mystic, Covert Crawler, Psycho Creation advice needed Empty Covert Mystic, Covert Crawler, Psycho Creation advice needed

Post by DJ Masterb34r Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:24 pm

*as always, if this is in the wrong place I apologize to the mods...*

hey guys, sorry I know there are probably a ton of these already. I wanna know what cards would be ideal for the following formations. I have a lot of impulse demon trade bait, so I'm thinkin it's about time to go shopping. I can't afford any AAs yet, so all recommendations need to be A's. Thanks in advance for your time!

I have an Alraune+ maxed out, and I want to build a team around her. Here's what I've got thus far:

The new Tanamo-no-mae
Dream Breaker Priest
Grieving Mandrake
Torrent Rusalka (not covert but she's so cool I'd be willing to sacrifice that bonus)

PSYCHO CREATION:
Time Void Golem
WWC
Lightning Core?
Quadriga
Child of Purification
Scaled Chimera

ALSO, any advice on the best crawlers to build around Demon Bait Insect? I've got:
spider
mantis
centipede
Beetle
Bee Queen

Last but not least, I have a Dust Collossus and would love to build a team around him as well. Here's the beasts I have atm

Touketsu
Gusion (beast, right?)
Catoblepas
Centaurus

I just finished my psycho winged brutes. They are:

Divinity Bow Clarrissa
WWSP
WWE
Valk
SGQ
all A+...I'm pretty happy!
WWOH seems to be the only possible upgrade??

DJ Masterb34r

Back to top Go down

Covert Mystic, Covert Crawler, Psycho Creation advice needed Empty Re: Covert Mystic, Covert Crawler, Psycho Creation advice needed

Post by kyan Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:07 pm

DJ Masterb34r wrote:*as always, if this is in the wrong place I apologize to the mods...*

hey guys, sorry I know there are probably a ton of these already. I wanna know what cards would be ideal for the following formations. I have a lot of impulse demon trade bait, so I'm thinkin it's about time to go shopping. I can't afford any AAs yet, so all recommendations need to be A's. Thanks in advance for your time!

I have an Alraune+ maxed out, and I want to build a team around her. Here's what I've got thus far:

The new Tanamo-no-mae
Dream Breaker Priest
Grieving Mandrake
Torrent Rusalka (not covert but she's so cool I'd be willing to sacrifice that bonus)

Dream breaker priest is a demon. Rancor mystic team is missing agility and having torrent in there will reduce it effectiveness even more. Most team has tita, underdark in there but I haven't look at covert mystics in awhile.

DJ Masterb34r wrote:PSYCHO CREATION:
Time Void Golem
WWC
Lightning Core?
Quadriga
Child of Purification
Scaled Chimera;

lightning core yes. Its one of the higher end creations. child of purification has low stat and terrible skill not recommended. The other high end pyscho creations are vissictude collossus and gargoyle. Sky savoir collossus is better than chimera and its only a raid lord. I'll go with TVG, quadriga, lightning core and 2 out the 3 high end one and leave out scaled chimera and purification.

DJ Masterb34r wrote:ALSO, any advice on the best crawlers to build around Demon Bait Insect? I've got:
spider
mantis
centipede
Beetle
Bee Queen

centipede for the atk+, mantis for def-. Most crawlers have low stat. I would try to find a berserker mite, shouldn't be too hard and a lightning bug which might be a little harder. They are higher bp crawlers. I would go with demon bait, centipede, mantis, mite, and spider/beetle/lightning/sucker-fly.

DJ Masterb34r wrote:Last but not least, I have a Dust Collossus and would love to build a team around him as well. Here's the beasts I have atm

Touketsu
Gusion (beast, right?)
Catoblepas
Centaurus

I'm pretty sure dust collossus is a creation. So far all collossi are creations. You are probably better off trading dust for vissicitude if you want to create a psycho creation team.

Thanks,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Covert Mystic, Covert Crawler, Psycho Creation advice needed Empty Re: Covert Mystic, Covert Crawler, Psycho Creation advice needed

Post by DJ Masterb34r Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 am

Thanks a ton, dude. Saves me a lot of trouble. I definitely had a few of those wrong LOL...I figured I was gonna have to track down that Tita card.

DJ Masterb34r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down