Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade question- please help me choose!

2 posters

Go down

Trade question- please help me choose! Empty Trade question- please help me choose!

Post by Deemo Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Hey everyone, I have an ongoing auction and am wondering what I should do with it. I was hoping to get some opinions on what the best offer to take would be.

I am auctioning off a Moon Sea Dragon - 33BP Sin AA Wyrm

My offers are:

1. 300 EP

2. Formless Nyar, DCC+, Balrog+, Asura+,
Doubt the Nyar will sell for 300 EP, as the market is flooded with a lot right now. Also, it's level 1. If i could get 200EP for it this might be the best deal though.

3. Victoria+, Lightning Spirit, Donner A
This is a tough one. How much does Vic+ sell for usually? Spirit is ~40 and Donner about 50, so does Vic make up the other 200 EP?

Anyway, thanks to anyone who took the time to read this, and a huge thanks to anyone willing to participate in the discussion!

Last edited by Deemo on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Offers changed)

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Trade question- please help me choose! Empty Re: Trade question- please help me choose!

Post by Deemo Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Bump for updates. Any help would be appreciated!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Trade question- please help me choose! Empty Re: Trade question- please help me choose!

Post by kyan Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Deemo wrote:Hey everyone, I have an ongoing auction and am wondering what I should do with it. I was hoping to get some opinions on what the best offer to take would be.

I am auctioning off a Moon Sea Dragon - 33BP Sin AA Wyrm

My offers are:

1. 300 EP

2. Formless Nyar, DCC+, Balrog+, Asura+,
Doubt the Nyar will sell for 300 EP, as the market is flooded with a lot right now. Also, it's level 1. If i could get 200EP for it this might be the best deal though.

3. Victoria+, Lightning Spirit, Donner A
This is a tough one. How much does Vic+ sell for usually? Spirit is ~40 and Donner about 50, so does Vic make up the other 200 EP?

Anyway, thanks to anyone who took the time to read this, and a huge thanks to anyone willing to participate in the discussion!

I'm pretty sure Nyar isn't going for 200ep. Its price is falling.

Good luck,
Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down