Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ

5 posters

Go down

WTB - WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ Empty WTB - WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ

Post by kingart Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Buying : WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ

Let me know what you have and what you want. My store is in my sig, but it's either somewhat outdated, since there's too many things after this event. I would prefer to trade for these.

kingart

Back to top Go down

WTB - WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ Empty Re: WTB - WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ

Post by cbo402boss Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 am

I have what u need pm me

cbo402boss

Back to top Go down

WTB - WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ Empty Re: WTB - WWSP, Magic Bolt Clarissa, Midnight Valk, and SGQ

Post by larry378 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:58 am

have sgq crystal 3ep
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:31 pm

I have SGQ, WWSP and Clarissa. Open to EP offers, couldn't see much in store. Don't actually need much nowadays spookily!
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by iGoD Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:58 pm

4 Ep for Clarissa?

iGoD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down