Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the 120 monster space limit?

4 posters

Go down

Why the 120 monster space limit? Empty Why the 120 monster space limit?

Post by General Osf Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Many players have shared my pain, that moment when you run out of space in your account and have to take emergency measures to free up space. I was wondering why doesn't A-team gives us more space, i know it would probably cost them to use extra servers, but there would also be more potential buyers of dark summons. There have been a couple times when i felt like doing some dark summons, but the clutter in my inventory made me rethink that idea.

I know that some of you will think: well, what happens if they bump the limit to 140? we are gonna say: why are they stopping there? Then we would complain about 150, 160... Well, at least for now more than 120 would be a great relief.

What do yo think?
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Why the 120 monster space limit? Empty Re: Why the 120 monster space limit?

Post by tjwitz Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 pm

A limit is a good thing, because it forces players to act - whether to sacrifice, trade, sell, etc..., but once you're up against the limit you have to make a choice.

tjwitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexang Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:44 pm

Except they made the trade system complete garbage. I just sell majority of A's for BP gold now. Trying to trade on the forums is too slow and really ppl are only interested in about 5% of the A's that exist.

Lexang

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Lexang wrote:... ppl are only interested in about 5% of the A's that exist.

Well this is true because the number of people on the forum is VERY small compared to the number of players in total. Also, the majority of people on the forum are higher-leveled players who already have decent teams which need 10+ep mons to improve upon or complete.

If you're having trouble selling low rarity As like cruel bw, pits, gigas, fafnir, naga, etc... (you know the ones I'm talking about); try selling them in-game. Refresh the battle function until you see somebody with the same mon. go and post on their wall "Hey I got ____ if ya wanna + yours, 1 ep or offer". Quite a few of my best trade deals happened by doing that!
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:52 pm

You all have made good points Wink
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down