Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Psycho Demon formation!

+11
blah
Event Horizon
Flying Dagger
TheSkot
Jezebel Demonshire
ctigers124
Armitaage
ncisjunkie702
ryesteve
Shoapator
Karloo
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help with Psycho Demon formation! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with Psycho Demon formation!

Post by kyan Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Event Horizon wrote:I never recommended having repeat skills. Just gave a list of which skills could be stacked for anyone interested.
I highly discourage doing so though. ^^"

It really depends on the team. If its an attack focus team after Agi/atk+ and maybe def- the other skills doesn't contribute much and aren't really necessary. Getting good stats trumps it. I personally ran a balrog+ paimon+ asura+ pit+ and endless+ for a long time and beat just about any team even some multiple AA+ maxed ones and that's without leveling pai or bal's skill.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Help with Psycho Demon formation! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with Psycho Demon formation!

Post by Event Horizon Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 pm

You're not wrong, but I was talking about long term team building goals. Obviously in the short term and at lower lvls, stats trump certain skills.

For example: Quetz, Raging Virtra, Lindwurm, Sky Dragon, Dragonlord of Hellfire
This is one of rancor's best A+ teams, but Quetz and Raging Virtra have the same skill. It's not a good idea to have two with the same skill, but obviously until you can skill change Raging Virtra/Quetz and/or replace Virtra, you SHOULD keep it in your team. And the only thing that can replace Virtra right now is Wingarm. Razz
And the Belphegor/Dawn Lillin is another example of where you can use both even with the same skill. Though tyranny has more options for replacement. No full winged demon team yet (and good that there isn't.. brutes are bad enough).
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 am

kyan wrote:
ctigers124 wrote:
Jezebel Demonshire wrote:Thanks armitaage. That is really going to set me back. I had to hustle semi-rare A's all night to get my current line up, DCC+ shouldn't be too hard to get.
Actually dcc is the hardest to get of the basic line up.

Why are some of you playing lilan and belphagor. If I'm not mistaken thats a repeat skill.

because they both have good stats. Repeating a skills or having no skills is not as bad as ppl think. In most cases, you don't need it unless you're going after multiple AA+ team and even than it really depends on the team.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

Yea but psycho demons have enough options that trading out lilan for something like typhon would be negligble. Plus in the long run if you can max that impulse down it will be hugely more beneficially than the decrease in atk.

Its just short sighted is all im saying.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:29 am

ctigers124 wrote:
kyan wrote:
ctigers124 wrote:
Jezebel Demonshire wrote:Thanks armitaage. That is really going to set me back. I had to hustle semi-rare A's all night to get my current line up, DCC+ shouldn't be too hard to get.
Actually dcc is the hardest to get of the basic line up.

Why are some of you playing lilan and belphagor. If I'm not mistaken thats a repeat skill.

because they both have good stats. Repeating a skills or having no skills is not as bad as ppl think. In most cases, you don't need it unless you're going after multiple AA+ team and even than it really depends on the team.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

Yea but psycho demons have enough options that trading out lilan for something like typhon would be negligble. Plus in the long run if you can max that impulse down it will be hugely more beneficially than the decrease in atk.

Its just short sighted is all im saying.

That a matter of opinion. In the long run, I plan to use a AA+ team so investing in leveling imp down on typhoon wouldn't be the best use of my ep.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kristova Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:57 am

My psycho demon team

Taroth+

Moth+

Dawn+

DCC+

Typhon+

kristova

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:18 am

kristova wrote:My psycho demon team

Taroth+

Moth+

Dawn+

DCC+

Typhon+

I would recommend replacing moth with blood quencher or selene. Attack+ will increase the effectiveness of your team by alot.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 pm

which would you rather have ...

Victoria+ \ Artic Tempest
OR
SDD+ \ Decr Atk

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:11 pm

I actually have a typhon+ max level I'm trying to sell for 8 ep or so. ID: 2129134629

But the BEST possible psych demon team is:

Lethargic+

SDD/Blue Steel+ (dec attack or inc def if you're rich, preemp is okay too for SDD)

DCC+

Vic+(must also be rich)

Sekh+

Just something to strive for if you are really serious about this, if not, a good team is:

Typhon+

Lewd+

Lilin/Lethargic+

Blue Steel/Lust Demon+

DCC+

I don't remember losing once with the first formation listed, and I had Lewd+ with regular skill (20) instead of SDD+...

Currently I use:

Kotone+

Taroth+

DCC+

Lethargic+

Sekh+

I am very satisfied with this psycho demon formation as well

It really is hard to go wrong with psycho demon formations...

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2