Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synthetic summons

3 posters

Go down

Synthetic summons Empty Synthetic summons

Post by some guy Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:52 am

So did anyone else read the original description for synthetic summons.
Me and a friend both saw it said it gives a chance to summon monsters from the great eternity library event.

I checked today and now its been changed to say guaranteed to summon an a monster from the current lab event.

I get the feeling they intended for the first description but coded it wrong and changing the description was just the quick and easy fix. Over all this event has seemed very buggy.

Last edited by some guy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im some dumb guy)

some guy

Back to top Go down

Synthetic summons Empty Re: Synthetic summons

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 am

I think they were flooding the market with some unsummonable rares such as victoria which caused a huge dip in her prices. Prices are starting to increase now and no one is selling right now

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Yea I don't think they really thought this event through. Ep prices are already low due to the event. Combine that with the fact that there were so many summons during this event that prices are gonna drop on almost everything. Worked out well for us, but seems strange that they would do it.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down