Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Price Check Thread (sticky plz)

+181
mydroid4
kheimon
splitmushroomd
HeirToEire
Sedorian
LeadWing85
Terecon
TYBDevourer
bacsiha
bishops69
Samael
eroldan72
Vidroha
greenjade93
Ash-2380786695
PuffTMD
DevilJin6Six6
baenre
Pongapp
mewantcookies
Lisu
Gespens
runman
applesauce
Lady Kisala
quadraptor
jeckunev
Pook and Pie
silentsong
jaygraven
Sterling01
JonGarces
Pleuvoir
Redline
Delilah
Ripshard
Captain_awesome
Gosh
ILVS2
Vanilla Cake
Vallette
Stick Ninja
Tamou
doublej1965
wrnganswr
SwtLaotiaNix7
jlflour
Fenix00
Eladamri
espnted
snoozer
Nageya
.:::Yoshi:::.
crossmaker
Ghuntry
puddintaine888
iheartz
BubbleTea
Voidedaxis
Honey Badger
Guthrie
tarogstar
FAYTEAR
shaz
Flying Dagger
suonie
jbbiggdogg
Xavarir
Sameldi
Bestron2
Sionzris
South.sin
Slinger1
BlackFro
Fluttershy
ZeroCool
Nanaholic
TRESSERHORN
CaerbannogRabbit
scynsiris
Klemdakherzbag
Clarion123
Juggalo71
Shoapator
jer the wicked
Stormbringer65
andycard69
Downwitdakrown
Jonsbe
Armitaage
hariburu
Psa1m 144
ThePeopleShow
fister
nigs4sale
sepiroth
godzilla71
Vrael
thrarark
Skylark2222
brian9824
dr4ko
Linde94
darkeon
God_of_War
J-Tin
Toku
YinYang
Gav
NineFiveSix
TheUnderground
Liberator
Cathias
Shinobi13
Lindz408
Trakt
cgrater
verbalkintify
prancey
z_a_double_k
speakeztruth
Chub07
Acruz
Iceaxe
derpados
Lexang
BellCross
darthbarf
Ipewpewuqq
ccdark1
Alteena
iamsleepyz
tjwitz
LuinweM
Penance
Xoct
Viriathus
dithera
Racegirl
Lashed
limdul
ninjaguyx2
Kinslayer
xalthos
seb150982
Spite Devil Mage
denul
Fibra
ryesteve
Madelein
swaveman
GotLoveForAll
geeeeeeeeeeeee
slogdawg
Shakes29
Khastarax
RawrIwin
FearDionysus
doraga
some guy
blah
laddder
bllah
MistahFox
Guvire
Loki
larry378
Hijinx
crazyirish
bigchris0852
Gargos
likwidfire2k
Fuvayu
TheFury
Deemo
Jin_HD
Mojo611
light
ournameislegion
General Osf
ctigers124
185 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official Price Check Thread (sticky plz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Price Check Thread (sticky plz)

Post by General Osf Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 pm

light wrote:I currently have a WWC up for auction with a blunt blade devil+ as my leading offer. A) who's got the better deal now. B) which do you see holding better value down the line. Thanks for any help.

A) For me both have about equal value and since you are getting a + version that is good.
B) It's a matter of debate because there are Creation formations for Psycho and Demon Formations for Impulse. Demons are more popular in the game, but also have more variety. While there aren't that many creation teams in the game, WW colossus would be a great addition for those looking to built one.

Let's just say that Blade devil has value now, while WWC has potential for the future. That's the gamble.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Official Price Check Thread (sticky plz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Price Check Thread (sticky plz)

Post by slogdawg Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Price for Evilmoth + Lv 70 w/ Health Up (4)

slogdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by doraga Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 pm

I have an auction up for Vlad the Executioner and i'd like to know the EP value of my offers!
Can you price check these please:

Drauntia The Eternal lv30 Increase Party def (1)
Gusion lv1
Simian Lord hanuman lv1 Psycho down (1)
Hydra lv1 Venom Breath (1)
Parasitic Centipede lv1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simian Lord Hanuman + lv70 Psycho Down (3)
Achilis + lv1 Preemptive Strike (1)
Bayard the Steel Horse + lv1 Agility up(1)
Metel Shell Seeker+ Lv1 Crit Rate up(1)
Gusion + lv1 Health Up (1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Druantia The Eternal lv1 Increase Party Def (1)
Fairy Doyen Tita + lv70 Increase Party Attack (6)
Lindwurm + lv70 Agility up (5)
Beserker Mite + lv1 Psycho Down (1)

thanks!

doraga

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

doraga wrote:I have an auction up for Vlad the Executioner and i'd like to know the EP value of my offers!

Gusion lv1
Parasitic Centipede lv1

thanks!

The offer containing Druantia and Fairy Doyen Tita is the top offer so far, Doyen Tita is really rare to find in auctions or trade lists.

The other two are about the same value.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Hiya, could i get a price check on "venombrand demon"? Just got one, and i've never even heard of this mon before (im guessing event mon)
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by MistahFox Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 am

cruel black wing pc?

MistahFox

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 am

cruel bw, and scorn bw are both 0.5 - 1 ep each
A+ versions are double that
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 am

larry378 wrote:Hiya, could i get a price check on "venombrand demon"? Just got one, and i've never even heard of this mon before (im guessing event mon)

Just to let you know Firebrand demon (impulse), Venombrand demon (Covert) & Thunderbrand Demon (Psycho) were rewarded to players to celebrate the 3 month anniversary of the game, so they were some of the first monsters awarded by A-Team. They don't have a lot of use other than for collectible reasons, since they have never been summon-able (to my knowledge). So i would say they are worth about 4 EP each.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by doraga Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 am

General Osf wrote:
doraga wrote:I have an auction up for Vlad the Executioner and i'd like to know the EP value of my offers!

Gusion lv1
Parasitic Centipede lv1

thanks!

The offer containing Druantia and Fairy Doyen Tita is the top offer so far, Doyen Tita is really rare to find in auctions or trade lists.

The other two are about the same value.

Is the one with fairy doyen tita a reasonable offer for my vlad the executioner? do you happen to know the EP value by any chance?

doraga

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 am

Thanks! Looks like i've been accumulating some relatively rare yet simultaneously unvaluable mons from this event Smile
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 am

To answer doraga: the value of offer containing Doyen Tita is about 140 EP
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:44 am

@doraga: vlad is running about 75 ep right now. I personally dont think the offer is worth over 100 ep but is probably worth more than vlad. My advice is that if you are going to use what you get, accept the offer; otherwise, wait a little bit longer as the things you are getting are fairly hard to sell off.

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by laddder Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:07 am

Price check on crystal dragon A please. Ty

laddder

Back to top Go down

Post by some guy Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:55 am

I never got my monsters priced so I'll just ask the important ones. Just rough estimates please

Blood flame colossus
Aspidochelone
Time void golem

Also I was thinking to save a lot of questions, if someone knowledgeable has time they could make a list of all the junk A's worth 1 ep or less. since they won't be going up in value. ex blood blob, child of purification etc. It could stop a lot of the clutter.

And thanks to general osf for the advice on my trade

some guy

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:12 am

laddder wrote:Price check on crystal dragon A please. Ty

Crystal Dragon 5 EP
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by laddder Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 am

General Osf wrote:
laddder wrote:Price check on crystal dragon A please. Ty

Crystal Dragon 5 EP

ty

laddder

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:17 am

Blood Flame Colossus --- 5-6 EP
Aspidochelone - 4EP
Time Void Golem --- 4 EP

I would love to do a compiled list of prices, but i wouldn't want to do it alone since i would like it to reflect a close estimate of market values, if i do it by myself it would reflect only my point f view. In an ideal world, a group of veteran players would decide the price range...
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 am

The main thing people need to realize, is that monster values in general are bogus in this game. The auctions are flooded with new people with HIGHLY unrealistic expectations for their monsters. That coupled with the simple fact that it isn't what people "ask" for their monsters that give them value, it's what buyers are willing to pay on average.

Sadly, the average fluctuates from day to day in this game, so what was worth 20 EP yesterday, can come crashing to 10 EP, or skyrocket to 40 EP depending on new monsters released and the viability of new formations.

A general rule of thumb (when trading) is to shoot for monsters near bp of the monster you are trading.

Too be honest, I am told that my price quotes, in game, are very high when compared to what other people sell for, and I always come back with the same response. Negotiate a better price with me or buy from someone who actually NEEDS your offer. Wink

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 am

Guvire wrote:The main thing people need to realize, is that monster values in general are bogus in this game. The auctions are flooded with new people with HIGHLY unrealistic expectations for their monsters. That coupled with the simple fact that it isn't what people "ask" for their monsters that give them value, it's what buyers are willing to pay on average.

Sadly, the average fluctuates from day to day in this game, so what was worth 20 EP yesterday, can come crashing to 10 EP, or skyrocket to 40 EP depending on new monsters released and the viability of new formations.

A general rule of thumb (when trading) is to shoot for monsters near bp of the monster you are trading.

Too be honest, I am told that my price quotes, in game, are very high when compared to what other people sell for, and I always come back with the same response. Negotiate a better price with me or buy from someone who actually NEEDS your offer. Wink

I agree with your reasoning... Prices fluctuate and people misguide the value of monsters just because someone desperate sold theirs really cheap or overpriced.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by GotLoveForAll Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 am

Kali of Massacre PC please.

GotLoveForAll

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrIwin Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 am

Price check Upper Def Spirit

RawrIwin

Back to top Go down

Post by swaveman Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Can i gt a price checkk on wwsp reg

swaveman

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Hey, could I get price check on the A versions of the following mons?

Paimon+ 6791 (6ep x 2)
Magic Light Dragon+ 6530
Netherworld Dragon+ 5619
Deep Dark Demon+ 5547
Devil of Abyss+ 5334 (3ep x 2)
Devil of Endless Night+ 5319

I'm planning on getting one of these to replace beelzebub in my impulse flyer team, prices would REALLY aid that decision-making process. I also took a look at stat totals, and Paimon seems to be the best option, and at 6ep each it seems quite affordable! However, if the other guys are cheaper, I might gear towards getting one of them (if it's proportionally reasonable; i.e. if devil of endless night is 5 ep each, I'm still going for paimon because of the ~1500 point difference vs 2ep)

Last edited by larry378 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelein Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Price check on Charon of Hatred and Fire Core please.
Some one is offering Charon of Hatred for my Fire Core.
Thanks

Madelein

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Madelein wrote:Price check on Charon of Hatred and Fire Core please.
Some one is offering Charon of Hatred for my Fire Core.
Thanks

Charon of Hatred is worth ~5ep

I would go for the deal if I were you. *Core mon prices are probably going to plummet as soon as this event ends. also, 'core' mons don't seem to be that instrumental in the acquisition of the collectible vials; you'll get FAR more by grinding battles, or doing all missions of the floor; not to mention; the "summoner bosses" that these cores weaken are pretty weak altogether. I don't have any cores, and I've been having a blast with this event so far. Sell the Core while you still can, Charon's price probably won't change significantly in the immediate future, but Core has a GUARANTEED drop in value.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next