Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This thing is a powerhouse

4 posters

Go down

This thing is a powerhouse Empty This thing is a powerhouse

Post by kansasu15 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:01 am

Hey guys I have a Lord of Void that I have put alot of work into that I'm looking to trade across. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am looking to get all A+ monsters.

So here's the details. It currently stands as a level 53 with over 10,000 points combined ATK, DEF, and HP. I havent faced one battle yet that has been able to take it out. This is a go to if you are looking to reduce your BP usage, it is only 10.

So that being said, I am looking for either an A+ lord of void or A+ lord of creep. I would prefer the lord of void be at least a level 20, the lord of creep would be more negotiable at a lower level, or if you have a higher rank covert monster that is an A+ I will also consider that. PM me if interested.

kansasu15

Back to top Go down

This thing is a powerhouse Empty Re: This thing is a powerhouse

Post by Hypertrophic Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 am

kansasu15 wrote:Hey guys I have a Lord of Void that I have put alot of work into that I'm looking to trade across. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am looking to get all A+ monsters.

So here's the details. It currently stands as a level 53 with over 10,000 points combined ATK, DEF, and HP. I havent faced one battle yet that has been able to take it out. This is a go to if you are looking to reduce your BP usage, it is only 10.

So that being said, I am looking for either an A+ lord of void or A+ lord of creep. I would prefer the lord of void be at least a level 20, the lord of creep would be more negotiable at a lower level, or if you have a higher rank covert monster that is an A+ I will also consider that. PM me if interested.

I have a 53 Void+ and a lvl 1 Creep + lvl 19 Creep. Would prefer Energy rather than another Void (also have a lvl 1 Void if you want to A+ yours). Otherwise, looking for Beelzebub, Child of Pit and Lord of Faith. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Hypertrophic

Back to top Go down

Post by Xercen Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm

I have a lord of void i can trade with you so you make it A+

Xercen

Back to top Go down

Post by kansasu15 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Xercen wrote:I have a lord of void i can trade with you so you make it A+

Im just wanting to trade off for a low lvl A+ so the leveling done to it wasnt for nothin. Surely someone can use it or doesnt wanna go thru the pain of spending the money on making an A+

kansasu15

Back to top Go down

Post by Xercen Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 pm

my void is lvl 7...if u r worried about low level u can gimme yr void for mine and i'll throw in a few sacrifice cards

Xercen

Back to top Go down

Post by kansasu15 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Xercen wrote:my void is lvl 7...if u r worried about low level u can gimme yr void for mine and i'll throw in a few sacrifice cards

I got plenty of sacrifice stuff, just lookin for either a low level A+ void, a creep, or two regular voids. I would be open to other rancor A+ tho.

kansasu15

Back to top Go down

Post by Namkyngo Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:29 pm

A+ hellfire ?

Namkyngo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down