Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skill change

3 posters

Go down

skill change Empty skill change

Post by Cathias Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:29 pm

so i have 3 monsters with the agility up skill and would like to use them in my lineup, ive been trying to change the skills on 2 of them but nothing seems to be working, any hints or ideas would be appreciated
Cathias
Cathias

Back to top Go down

skill change Empty Re: skill change

Post by TheFury Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Cathias wrote:so i have 3 monsters with the agility up skill and would like to use them in my lineup, ive been trying to change the skills on 2 of them but nothing seems to be working, any hints or ideas would be appreciated

Skill change requires a skill spirit. These are rare and expensive, so chances are you don't have one yet.

They'll be called things like: "Lower Attack Spirit" and "Thunder Spirit". They will all be rank-A monsters, with 1 for every stat and 1 BP cost.

Otherwise, you are stuck with the skill that your monster comes with.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathias Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am

thank you, got confused when it said spirit. wish i didn't waste all those skills guys
Cathias
Cathias

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Some of my monster skill went to 8 and that the highest i have got from just sacrifice. Without the Spirit will be a waste of My teacher said good "job" and monsters..
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down