Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simian Lord for Scrap Meat Zombie+, good deal?

3 posters

Go down

Simian Lord for Scrap Meat Zombie+, good deal? Empty Simian Lord for Scrap Meat Zombie+, good deal?

Post by crazyirish Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:32 am

I was recently offered a Scrap Meat Zombie+ lv37 +Attack(4) for a regular Simian Lord lv30 Psycho Down (1). Is this a good deal?

I did a search and found the Zombies going for just a couple EP and did not find any recent price for Simian. Thanks in advance for the advice!

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Simian Lord for Scrap Meat Zombie+, good deal? Empty Re: Simian Lord for Scrap Meat Zombie+, good deal?

Post by ryesteve Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am

Sounds like a bad deal

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Simian Lord for Scrap Meat Zombie+, good deal? Empty Re: Simian Lord for Scrap Meat Zombie+, good deal?

Post by crazyirish Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:31 pm

I thought so. Thanks for the confirmation.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 pm

bad, but i've seen worse... still you could buy Scrap+ for EP and save Hanuman for later
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:28 pm

I don't even need the Scrap+, it was just offered randomly after I said I had Simian Lord available for trade. I'm just trying to work my way up to some more elite demons.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:26 pm

that is good, you have to know Impulse demons are in high demand and you will have to pay good prices for top Demons. Ex: Balrog, Paimon, Asura.

General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:46 am

Oh yeah I know it's going to be expensive. It's been really hard to make trades lately and the in game auctions are practically useless.

I have a very good demon team now but I'm working on Balrog, Asura, and Endless Night to make it even better.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down