Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple A's

3 posters

Go down

Multiple A's Empty Multiple A's

Post by jusbao Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:03 am

I'm pretty new to DS, so I'm wondering if its common to get multiple of the same A's. Between my main and my alt accounts, I've gotten like about 25 A monsters, but 7 of those are Jade Rhinos, 6 Beezles, 3 White Winged Elites, 3 Scorns.

It seems kinda rigged since, for example, I've gotten the Jade Rhinos from multi sources (Ally summon, bingo summon, epic dark summon, B Summon, and A summon).

Oh well, in any case, I got what I got, so if anyone needs a Jade Rhino or Beezlebub, let me know!

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Multiple A's Empty Re: Multiple A's

Post by Deemo Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:06 am

Yeah this is pretty normal. The A's you get from many different summons are considered "throw-aways"
Basically, these monsters are treated as skills and not as useable on any team because of their low stats. You can generally trade away skill monsters to people in exchange for EP.
If you get lucky, you might be able to trade the WWEs away to someone who actually needs them for a formation.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by jusbao Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks for the info. Call me crazy, but since I posted this, I've gotten a whole bunch of A's without any duplicates...maybe the ds gods do listen...

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 am

Yeah it's pretty common, from what i hear some monsters are really easy to get multiple times: Blood Bob, Bee Queen, Great Horned Warrior
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down