Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grade A mon swap (ALSO FREEBIES)

3 posters

Go down

Grade A mon swap (ALSO FREEBIES) Empty Grade A mon swap (ALSO FREEBIES)

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:14 pm

EDITED: 1457/8/17

FREEBIES: if you're a player under level 20, and you would like a decent B grade monster for your team, shoot me a message at playerID 2252184237 telling me which one you want, and I'll gift it to you free of charge. First come first serve, second sender will receive the monster the first sender did not choose.

B|purple|Giant Sapphire Worm| lvl 1 | ATK 570 | DEF 907 | HP 665 | BP 7 | None

B|red|Outraged Minoutar| lvl 1 | ATK 640 | DEF 562 | HP 582 | BP 5 | None

NO LONGER IN EFFECT(CLOSED DEALS)

Hi everybody, this is my first post here; registered here because navigating the auction house is nightmarish

ALL DEALS ARE NEGOTIABLE, post here or send a message to playerID 2252184237 if you're interested in anything!

I'm trying to finish my impulse/rarity team, and I need one more red A.

I've got the following mons on the table at the moment.

***A|purple|Lord of Massacre | lvl 11 | ATK 1444 | DEF 1957 | HP 1351 | BP 10 | None*** SOLD

Upgrade your Lord of Massacre to A+ for this low low price!
Send me a trade request in-game with five Cs or C+ sacrifice foodder mons, and this raid boss is all yours

A|green|Lost Woods Leshy | lvl 10 | ATK 2005 | DEF 2439 | HP 2248 | BP 20 | Venomous Breath 1 SOLD

A|green|Grieving Mandrake | lvl 1 | ATK 1321 | DEF 1441 | 1468 | BP 16 | None
SOLD
A|purple|Lord of Massacre | lvl 11 | ATK 1444 | DEF 1957 | HP 1351 | BP 10 | None ON SALE***

A|green|Sky Navy Slayer| lvl 1 | Atk 1482 | DEF 1185 | 1060 | BP 11 | None
SOLD

I'm willing to trade Lost Woods Leshy + 2 others of your choice (3 mons total) for an impulse (red) class A with a skill OR a red A with overall high stats, I'm not incredibly picky when it comes to what skill; just no cruel black wings please, I already have one, and having two will mess with what I'm trying to do combo-wise.

I'm
new to the game economy, but I'm aware that venomous breath is a
relatively valuable and sought after skill (and after using Lost Woods
Leshy on my team for some time, I think I see why), so I hope this offer
isn't unreasonable.

On the other hand, if you have an un-skilled impulse (red) class A, I can trade you the Grieving Mandrake + 1 of the raid bosses (2 mons total) for it. plain and simple; ((green A + purple A) || (2 green As)) for a red A

if you're ready to trade, shoot me a trade at playerID 2252184237 with what you're offering, and tell me what you want in return

Last but certainly not least;

Last edited by larry378 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Grade A mon swap (ALSO FREEBIES) Empty Re: Grade A mon swap (ALSO FREEBIES)

Post by mrmike Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 pm

My advice would be to bag the all A combo, and try to get an A+ (cruel black wing would work well), then do nothing but level it to max. I did that and it served me well.

Or if you already have any A+, just start there. Cause leveling up As is a waste of time since you'll eventually want to make them A+ and lose all the levels. Almost any max A+ could just about take on a team of barely unleveled As. Just my thoughts, but it is your team. Smile

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks for the advice mrmike, however, although I DO plan on getting an A+ rarity/impulse team at some point; I am only one mon away from A rarity/impulse.

At this point, I absolutely do not possess the assets (EP) to pursue ANY A+ mons whatsoever. I'm certainly planning on getting an A+ team at some point, but I would like to build a solid team of As first, and then hunt for duplicates to sacrifice/upgrade over time as I find the loot to do so.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm interested in the Leshy, but do you have skillers (in my signature)?

BlackGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmike Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I can help you get started by trading you a cruel black wing and leveling it is pretty easy. I'll send you a pm

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 pm

BlackGuy, I'm glad to hear you're interested in Leshy, I really like that one, It's a shame it isn't impulse, or I'd be keeping it. Are the offered terms alright with you? (leshy + 2 others), and what impulse As do you have on the table?

Unfortunately, I do not have any of the monsters or skills under your post (my cruel black wings does have Decrease Defense (2), but that's one of the permanent slots on formation/not for sale) I'm a relatively new player, the monsters listed in my "store" are the only monsters I have other than my formation (with the exception of leshy who is currently IN formation)
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmike Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Did you see the pm I sent you?

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Sorry mrmike, I'm not seeing any pms from you in the forum private message area, and I've been keeping a pretty close eye since I'm currently in trade negotiation with someone else.

Did you send something in-game? I didn't receive a notification, and I don't see any new comments on my profile (if PMs are sent and read in game elsewhere, I don't know where/how to read them, heck, it took me a few hours to figure out where gifts were)
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmike Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Ok, well I was just offering to trade you my Cruel A+ for your Cruel and Leshy.

The PM I tried to send (but don't see anywhere) was telling you the easy way to level them. The thing is, I did what you are trying to do, but when I got my first A+ and started leveling him, I quickly found all my other As dying off, and my A+ killing the other team by itself. Also, I was saying you should try to focus on all the same species first instead of impulse, cause it's easier, and you get better bonus (15% instead of 10% to att and def)

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Ohh I got ya, well, I actually managed to make the trade for my first A+ (leshy and company for 2xA dark elf zerkers). and I'm going to upgrade my cruel when I get the cash or loot to do so. could you by any chance still send me the information about easy leveling? that would be greatly appreciated
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmike Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Yup, I'll just post it here and maybe it'll help someone else out too.

Best way I found is to do missions that take 1 ep. I use mission 4:4. Because it doesn't drop any collectables, just C monsters. And has the best $ per mission of the 1 ep missions.

If you do it 50 times it will usually get out about 20-30 C monsters and $2,500 to $3000. Always sacrifice 10 Cs at a time, and if you get low on cash you can either sell you non-skill Bs, or even your extra Cs if you get real desparate.

Takes a bit, considering 10 Cs gives about 2.5 levels. Also, the last few levels are expensive (20-30k each time you sac 10 Cs). So, 70 will take about 28 sacrifices, and that's 280 Cs, which should take about 500 to 600 energy and about $600k. Just take it one sac at a time. Smile I usualy leave enough space for 20-30 Cs in my bank to make this easier.

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmike Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Doing this I now have 2 level 70s, 1 level 53, and 2 mid 20s. Now I get most of my money from battles instead of missions, or selling Bs and Cs. Just takes some patience

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmike Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 pm

And Dark Elf Berzerker was my first A+ too!!

mrmike

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks for the tip; I've been doing something similar; sacrificing ALL Cs and C+s to formation; and trying to trade slightly more valuable mons (Bs B+s) for 5x sacrifice fodder each to people in my clan.

That whole bit about doing the 1ep missions, that sounds pretty clever. I'll definitely have to do that after this event is over (trying to get darkness drop rewards)

Unfortunately I spoke too soon; don't quite have my A+ yet lol, no cash; been donating everything to clan, won 25k in a battle, then zero from someone who had no cash, but now I'm waiting for BP to recharge so I can get that last 4k or so to make the sacrifice. Almost there Smile
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down