Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone gotten an ORB summon yet?

+10
DarkestSummoner
FinalFanXIII
astrosabre
Yosomono
NightMend
Vorpal
Zamiel
Lumais
A+HASTE
CharliePrince
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

anyone gotten an ORB summon yet? - Page 2 Empty my luck sucks!!!

Post by johnnnyace Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:10 pm

I got my orb summon & got het... something or other.... he had a lot of arms... then I squished him on accident!!!! sh!?t and instill haven't gotten a non raid A rank after I do t know HOW many summons... both dark & normal!!! is Evil or Very Mad there something I'm missing?

johnnnyace

Back to top Go down

anyone gotten an ORB summon yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone gotten an ORB summon yet?

Post by Khorne Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Was it "Hekatonkheiress?"

To my knowledge that is a B level creature. I think the Unique Orb summons guarantee an A rank.

Khorne

Back to top Go down

anyone gotten an ORB summon yet? - Page 2 Empty bad luck

Post by johnnnyace Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:55 pm

yes that is the one....and you are right , that was a dark summon, not a unique summon.... my mistake! I still haven't gotten any A ranks from ANY kind of sommons!! I'm lvl 37... maybe I'll get one by lvl40...lol

johnnnyace

Back to top Go down

anyone gotten an ORB summon yet? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone gotten an ORB summon yet?

Post by FapMunzta Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Uncouth child =/

FapMunzta

Back to top Go down

Post by Neurosis Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I got an Flesh Triffid

Neurosis

Back to top Go down

Post by CharliePrince Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm

johnnnyace wrote:I got my orb summon & got het... something or other.... he had a lot of arms... then I squished him on accident!!!! sh!?t and instill haven't gotten a non raid A rank after I do t know HOW many summons... both dark & normal!!! is Evil or Very Mad there something I'm missing?

Khorne wrote:Was it "Hekatonkheiress?"

To my knowledge that is a B level creature. I think the Unique Orb summons guarantee an A rank.

johnnnyace wrote:yes that is the one....and you are right , that was a dark summon, not a unique summon.... my mistake! I still haven't gotten any A ranks from ANY kind of sommons!! I'm lvl 37... maybe I'll get one by lvl40...lol

I was gon say.. if you got a B rank from an ORB summon.. i'd be like Crying or Very sad

ahhhhhh mine is so far away! but im spending MONEYSSSSS $$$$$$$ $50,0050,00000 tonight Smile so who knows i may just pot it up until i get to 500 and then chill, just to scratch this itch Twisted Evil

CharliePrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:40 pm

got elf commander and abyss traded for tiamut light embodiment and shock lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2