Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need gold so willing to sell some stuff

5 posters

Go down

Need gold so willing to sell some stuff Empty Need gold so willing to sell some stuff

Post by kingloser Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:16 am

well like the title says. i need good for saccing. i do have a monster limit + and a few monsters that id be willing to sell for gold. do i have to post as an auction? never did one before do they cost alot? lmk if ur interested and what ur looking for and what ur willing to pay for it. i might have an energy potion but ill have to check. i do have 1 energy potion. but ive seen they are going for alot so.

kingloser

Back to top Go down

Need gold so willing to sell some stuff Empty Re: Need gold so willing to sell some stuff

Post by alphakennyken Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 am

I'm looking for some Covert monsters with A/A+ ranking

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Need gold so willing to sell some stuff Empty Re: Need gold so willing to sell some stuff

Post by z_a_double_k Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Looking for white winged oracle and lord of oppression

z_a_double_k

Back to top Go down

Post by enriques2k Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm

do you have monsters with increase party attack

enriques2k

Back to top Go down

Post by docrfilth20 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 pm

ill give you 150k for energy potion

docrfilth20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down