Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is asura worth?

5 posters

Go down

What is asura worth? Empty What is asura worth?

Post by kingloser Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:39 am

i have an asura that im looking to part with for monsters i need. just wondering what i should be looking to get for it. most interested in gigas,beelzebub, uncouth child, elf commander,hell scythe mantis, jr beetle, wwo. how many of those could i expect to get for it? too bad i cant find some kind of value guide (is there one?)

kingloser

Back to top Go down

What is asura worth? Empty Re: What is asura worth?

Post by jesslover Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:43 am

ill trade u a Uncouth Child for it its lvl 25 and skill of 3
jesslover
jesslover

Back to top Go down

Post by jesslover Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 am

and a hell sythe
jesslover
jesslover

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgard Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

It used to be worth 25-40 EP for a regular one, but since all of the new events started introducing new demons, it's value dropped by half. It's still a wanted card, but I don't expect you can get more than 12 EP for a regular one. The only demon card that hasn't dropped its value is the Balrog of Rage. It ranges from 18-25 EP, depending on the seller's request. It's still in high demand due to the fact it's a demon and it's winged.

***I suggest you keep the Asura from an honest guy's advice. I have one also, but haven't sold it yet due to people trying to cheat me for it. It's one of the best A+ cards when it's evolved, so just keep it unless you want a specific card really bad that you would be willing to depart that lvl 1 Asura A.

Feel free to Add me as an Ally in Dark Summoner if you want an honest guy to chat with. I have been cheated out from noobie trades as a beginner: Marbas, Blood Flame Collossus & Magic Bolt Clarissa for crappy A's. Don't do what I did. I'm only 14 days into this game so far.

I'd be willing to give you a great price for the Asura if you want to sell it for EP or trades, but I really have no clue what you want. My Game User Name and ID is listed below for Ally Invite. Hope to hear from you soon.

I have the monsters you listed above if it peeks your interest:

Gigas A+ lvl 42 (Increase Party Attack 4)

Elf Commander A lvl 1 (Decrease Enemy Attack 1)

Jade Rhinoceros Beetle A+ lvl 42 (Increase Party Defense 4)

Hellscythe Mantis A lvl 1 (Decrease Enemy Defense 1)

Hell Hammer Spider A+ (Decrease Enemy Attack 1)

Uncouth Child A Lvl 1 (Critical Rate Up 1)

Beelzebub A lvl 49 (Venomous Breath 2)
Midgard
Midgard

Back to top Go down

Post by schwaba Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 pm

lol mid, all those monsters your listed are complete trash not even worth 1 ep each.

schwaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Mid is correct in the assessment of the asura's worth, and I think he was showing that he had the monsters, not offering them for asura. Mid even mentioned that king should keep the asura.
Make sure to ask on the forum about your trades to get the full value of your cards. People often try to scam new players, but we've got a bunch of people online who like to help and it never hurts to get a second opinion!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by kingloser Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:09 am

thanks but unfortunately i read this too late. i still made out decent but i think i was on the low end of the trade but hey ya live and learn. i dont have any money into the game so it doesnt make me too mad. i still feel i got cards that i wanted for the asura so meh. thanks anyway and ill add u mid.

kingloser

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgard Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks Deemo, I was giving my opinion and thoughts to Kingloser, not offering him for the Asura. I just listed the monsters he was interested in that I have. Before you criticize someone Schwaba, please RE-READ my post. Obviously you just showed everyone that you're immature, illiterate, and cannot read correctly.
Midgard
Midgard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down