Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie auction question

3 posters

Go down

Newbie auction question Empty Newbie auction question

Post by ric Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:04 am

hey everyone!
been playing ds for 5days now. i just want to know what 5 bp and 1 monster limit is worth? someone offered me lewd twist lologi, beezlebub, and flesh triffid. i know that ep are valuable. so im kinda waiting for someone to offer me ep. can you guys give me advice for auction?

ric

Back to top Go down

Newbie auction question Empty Re: Newbie auction question

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:28 am

As far as I know, monster limit ups have gone for as low as 2EP per. In usual currency, 5 BP is about equal to 1 EP, although people might offer a better ratio if you can catch them on a good day.
Lewd Twist is declining in value with the release of newer cards to take its spot, but it's still a pretty good card. Flesh Triffid and Beez are both mediocre cards, but you're still getting a decent value out of the trade given the net worth of your end. EP are hard to come by with all the new events these days, so weigh that into your decision too. Lastly, make sure to get a second opinion! I haven't been playing as long as some, so my value judgements may be different than theirs.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by ric Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 am

i guess ill wait for more offers then. and decide before auction ends. if i dont like my offers, i can just keep my stuff. thanks!

ric

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm

At your place i would accept this offer cause i saw monster limit+ at 1 ep yesterday. Lewd is going for 3-6 ep so you make a profit
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down