Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? about lords and skills

2 posters

Go down

? about lords and skills Empty ? about lords and skills

Post by NIK Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Do any of the lords from missions have skills. If so are there any impulse demons? And why do some hellfield devil asura's I see in auctions have skills and some don't?

Last edited by NIK on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name)
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

? about lords and skills Empty Re: ? about lords and skills

Post by Deemo Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:10 pm

I had this question when I first started playing too, and thought my Toukotsu was so rare because it had heal! Many old A monsters won't have skills, but then when evolved into their A+ form will gain a skill. I think all lords are like this. Centaurus, hellfire talos, ring dragon and asura are some examples of this!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by NIK Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

I had that same thought so I enrolled the third lord I think it's gluttony but any way I evolved the third lord to a+ and he didn't get a skill. That's why I asked if it was possible tasks for the response. Maybe he was to low.so does anyone know of any red demon lords. I don't want to keep trying missions if it's the last one, when I should be in the Labyrinth.
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Check the Wiki or the bestiary up top. They both have most of the info on the game itself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Bestiary link. Go to the A+ page, ctrl-f to search for Lord, then match to entire cell contents. Should tell you which ones have skills and are sin. You might be able to trade for them pretty cheaply, as everyone at higher levels has easy access to lords.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
probably not updated as much or as quickly, but still has some interesting info and the monster lists are easier to read.

I gotta leave the house in t-4 mins otherwise I'd just make the list for you myself lol.
Cheers!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by NIK Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks for the links I'll check them out
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content