Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ateam scamming players???

+3
Taikobo
sumdark
Kaips
7 posters

Go down

Ateam scamming players??? Empty Ateam scamming players???

Post by Kaips Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:26 am

Ateam scamming players??? IMG_0826
Here is one of my accounts ranking.

Ateam scamming players??? IMG_0050

and here is my second account. How can 1 acct be higher in ranking with less floors???

the rank 116 was acctually on floor 1339 at the time the rankings came out and so is started doing labyrinth then looked at my other account and realized its ranked lower with a higher floor. This is soooo wrong!!!!

Kaips

Back to top Go down

Ateam scamming players??? Empty Re: Ateam scamming players???

Post by sumdark Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:41 am

They use the rankings to push people using more EP.
I think they figured out how to get the
Maximum out of us.

Even 2 weeks of this event is too much and it all turns out to be criminal in my mind.
with or without false statistics.

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikobo Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:54 am

That's some weird shit there, yeah.
I do know Ateam occasionally fucks up, but if this is true, then that would mean that the rankings are just a rough estimate instead of an actual rank.
Taikobo
Taikobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 pm

And I thought my 450 floors was high. I have no hope to get Judge Minos Crying or Very sad

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:27 pm

If this is true, then it is so messed up.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm going to assume, since we have minimal evidence here, that there are reasonable explanations for all this (maybe when computing the rankings, it takes a few minutes. One account had its ranking figured out, but by the time the other did a few people had progressed further). The ranking are close enough for that to be possible, I think.

That being said, during the clan event my clan was in the top 100 for the first raking, then in the top 50 for the second. We made a *huge* push for crystals to stay there, almost doubled our number, and by the next ranking we were "out" of the top 50. I always found that a bit odd, since I would expect clans to make their huge pushes toward the end, not in the middle. We ended up in the top 50 pretty safely (about a 45k buffer), which makes me wonder what happened to all those clans who pushed us out of the top 50. I guess they pushed hard, then gave up? Or used up all their EP mid-event? We were out of the top 50 at 180k, and the boundary was 235k or so. They had plenty of time to make up that 55k when the rankings I'm thinking of were released. It just doesn't 'fit' with what I would expect.

Confusing. IF A-team were up to something, I wouldn't be surprised based on what I've seen - but I think we would need a lot more evidence to be sure before making accusations.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonjin01 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Are both accounts with the same guild. If they are separate guilds that could be the reason. If they are the same guild. Then there could be delay in calculations. But remember the death flute event ends tonight.

Dragonjin01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down