Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for WWO+, WWE+, Divinity Bow Clarrisa+, SQG+, Midnight Valkyrie+, WWSP+, and WWoH+ offering EP

4 posters

Go down

Looking for WWO+, WWE+, Divinity Bow Clarrisa+, SQG+, Midnight Valkyrie+, WWSP+, and WWoH+ offering EP Empty Looking for WWO+, WWE+, Divinity Bow Clarrisa+, SQG+, Midnight Valkyrie+, WWSP+, and WWoH+ offering EP

Post by xistins Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 am

As the title says. I am offering EP - let me know what you have and what you would like to get for it.

Last edited by xistins on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

xistins

Back to top Go down

Looking for WWO+, WWE+, Divinity Bow Clarrisa+, SQG+, Midnight Valkyrie+, WWSP+, and WWoH+ offering EP Empty Re: Looking for WWO+, WWE+, Divinity Bow Clarrisa+, SQG+, Midnight Valkyrie+, WWSP+, and WWoH+ offering EP

Post by chestbrahh Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Nothing you have mentioned is gonna get you close to even just one of the cards your looking for.. B's are only worth their skills, none of those b's have skills, thus , making them worthless

chestbrahh

Back to top Go down

Looking for WWO+, WWE+, Divinity Bow Clarrisa+, SQG+, Midnight Valkyrie+, WWSP+, and WWoH+ offering EP Empty Re: Looking for WWO+, WWE+, Divinity Bow Clarrisa+, SQG+, Midnight Valkyrie+, WWSP+, and WWoH+ offering EP

Post by chestbrahh Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:40 pm

p.s.... stop lvling A cards... such a waste of gold and c's that could be used to sacrifice on A+'s. trade to + some of your A's and go from there, tahts my suggestion..

chestbrahh

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Yah. Might be better to find some EPs to try to trade for what you need

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by xistins Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Okay, thanks I'll remove this topic if I can. Before I do - Of the cards I'm looking for can anyone give me an idea what they are worth in EP so that I can get an idea how many I have to save up?

xistins

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Pirate and Hope may cost you around 20 ep each. Other 4 you may be able to get for 10 to 15ep total

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

The problem is actually finding Hope...

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by xistins Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 pm

I cannot figure out how to close this post, but I'm offering EP now.

xistins

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:27 am

I have a Clarissa+ and a WWE+. The WWE is already lvl 30. if you want to trade look me up. I rank between 90 to 100. i will do both for like 20 ep. If you find a better deal go for it.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by xistins Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Volrath wrote:Pirate and Hope may cost you around 20 ep each. Other 4 you may be able to get for 10 to 15ep total
Volrath wrote:I have a Clarissa+ and a WWE+. The WWE is already lvl 30. if you want to trade look me up. I rank between 90 to 100. i will do both for like 20 ep. If you find a better deal go for it.

Maybe I'm missing something - You said the others (outside of pirate and hope) were worth around 2-3 ep a piece. Is a card worth 2 ep really worth 8-9 times that when maxed?

xistins

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 pm

LoL. Someone is really paying attention. My WWE is max with 5agi and Clarissa is also maxed.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down