Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basically free skill cards, B+, A, A+

+3
Lexang
PFSed
mitchytrevy
7 posters

Go down

Basically free skill cards, B+, A, A+ Empty Basically free skill cards, B+, A, A+

Post by mitchytrevy Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Impulse:
A+. Crimson Lion guardian+ Lvl 70 3 EP
A+. Beelzebub+ Lvl 5 (Venomous Breath 5) 5 EP
A+. Child of Pit

Covert:
A. Centaurus Lvl 1 3 EP
A. Grieving Mandrake Lvl 1 2 EP
A. Enchanting Alraune Lvl 1 5 EP
A+ Lost Woods Leshy+ Lvl 1 (Venomous Breath 1) 5 EP
A+. Berserker Mite Lvl 1 (Psycho Down 1) 3 EP

Psycho:
B+. Setanta+ Lvl 1 (Impulse Down 2) 2 EP
A. Lewd Twist Lologi Lvl 1 4 EP
A+. White Winged Elite+ Lvl 1 (Agility Up 1) 5 EP
A+. Toukotsu+ Lvl 1 (Heal 1) 7 EP
A+. Catoblepas+ Lvl 6 (Venomous Breath 5) 5 EP
A+. Crystal Dragon+ Lvl 70 (Critical Rate Up 1) 15 EP
A+. Midnight Valkyrie+ Lvl 70 (Critical Rate Up 1) 8 EP

Skill monsters:
Preemptive Strike (x2)
Agility Up (x7)
Decrease Enemy Attack (x3)
Critical Rate Up (x8)
Venomous Breath (x6)
Increase Party Attack (x4)

I'm basically done with DS, moving to newish game Deity Wars. Ideally I'd just trade a couple cards for referrals into that game and call it a day. Preferably email me - mitchytrevy@gmail.com for trades.
Yes.. you sign up in Deity Wars with my referral, I gift you one of the A's OR maybe like 4-5 of the skill cards.
Please sign up before messaging me so I can get rid of everything fast this week.

Might help to include the code, FQS3848
Also a side note, the game is basically a ROB clone, but with improvements. Same company that made ROB.

mitchytrevy

Back to top Go down

Basically free skill cards, B+, A, A+ Empty Re: Basically free skill cards, B+, A, A+

Post by PFSed Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

is deity wars for android only? I'd be interested in some of the agi up or attack up skills..

PFSed

Back to top Go down

Basically free skill cards, B+, A, A+ Empty Re: Basically free skill cards, B+, A, A+

Post by Lexang Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Dunno if it is Android only, but it actually runs smoothly which is a very nice change from the extreme choppy performance of Dark Summoner. I am going to be playing Dark Summoner mostly, but active in both games.

I sent you(OP) an email btw.

Lexang

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

I already got an account in that game I'd trade cards for cards Razz
actually playing it right now lol

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Sent you an email from my DS email. Respond and we'll get this referral thing going. lol

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by RUTHLESS Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Ive done the ref and sent u email...please respond

RUTHLESS

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 pm

DON'T DO IT!!!!

I emailed him yesterday, got a reply saying he would send the requested card. 14 hours later, no card. I'm feeling used like a dirty whore and I now hate Deity War, screw that game. It's open season on noobs in there and no one responds to requests for help. I've been attacked nonstop from the very beginning and it doesn't even tell you how to set up a defense. I don't even know how they're finding me.

boomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexang Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Clever way to get the referral gifts in Deity Wars... Suggest this thread gets deleted.

Lexang

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Yes, delete this thread or mods should remove his referral code and highlight his email so everyone can spam the shit out of this bastard.....and ban his forum account for being an obvious scammer.
mitchytrevy@gmail.com

boomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down