Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are all new dragons the same value?

3 posters

Go down

Are all new dragons the same value? Empty Are all new dragons the same value?

Post by TheFury Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Are HID, PD, and MLD equal value? Or are some worth more than others, due to better stat allotment? It seems to me that the HID is worth the least, since people don't seem to care about defense, but I want to check here so I don't screw up a trade.

Thanks!

Also, has anyone figured out a rough EP value for a non-evolved dragon yet?

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Are all new dragons the same value? Empty Re: Are all new dragons the same value?

Post by sacredone1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 pm

They are all worth different prices with Plague being cheapest I've seen it all the way down to 8 ep for one.
Hell Ice I still see around 10-15 ep range for the most part and magic likes the 15-20 ep range for one simply cause its a sin wyrm lol You can find them cheaper or more expensive depending on whos selling.

Though you can find people willin to trade magic for plague simply cause they want plague for their formation usually a covert player Razz

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Are all new dragons the same value? Empty Re: Are all new dragons the same value?

Post by quadraptor Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 pm

I was able to get two A Hell Ice Dragons for 15 EP and two A+ monsters and two A monsters. Not sure if that helps with this but I was glad to finally get them for my formation.
quadraptor
quadraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Thanks for the input guys, I wasn't sure if Ice or Plague was cheaper, but I assumed Magic was the most wanted. Good to see my intuition was more or less on track. And thanks for the estimated EP values too, that helps a ton.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down