Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Library Event

+4
Taikobo
B$
Gav
kyan
8 posters

Go down

Library Event Empty Library Event

Post by kyan Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 am

Has anyone find the library event to be really boring. Its impossible to find anyone to battle. The crypt event was so much better by comparison. Is it just me or their battle matching system is broken. I can't never find anyone to fight.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Library Event Empty Re: Library Event

Post by Gav Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 am

kyan wrote:Has anyone find the library event to be really boring. Its impossible to find anyone to battle. The crypt event was so much better by comparison. Is it just me or their battle matching system is broken. I can't never find anyone to fight.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

My best guess is the list will only show people who have scripts to take. For example, myself, everytime I complete a set, I wait for my energy to refill and only play if I intend to complete a set. That way no one can take my scripts. Unless they just happen to try battle whilst I am working on completely a set.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 am

I do think the crypt event went better. Ateam flooded the market with the 23bp event A's.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am

Gav wrote:
kyan wrote:Has anyone find the library event to be really boring. Its impossible to find anyone to battle. The crypt event was so much better by comparison. Is it just me or their battle matching system is broken. I can't never find anyone to fight.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

My best guess is the list will only show people who have scripts to take. For example, myself, everytime I complete a set, I wait for my energy to refill and only play if I intend to complete a set. That way no one can take my scripts. Unless they just happen to try battle whilst I am working on completely a set.

People were doing that too in the crypt event. The difference is that anyone with an incomplete set is eligible for battle in crypt so there were lots and lots of people to fight. In this event there is no one from their broken match making system. The only plus side is that in this one you get a chance to take several scripts at once if you ever find anyone to battle.

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 am

kyan wrote:
Gav wrote:

Kyan
Kyan's Store

People were doing that too in the crypt event. The difference is that anyone with an incomplete set is eligible for battle in crypt so there were lots and lots of people to fight. In this event there is no one from their broken match making system. The only plus side is that in this one you get a chance to take several scripts at once if you ever find anyone to battle.

You can take more than 1 script during a battle? Didn't know that. People have only been taking 1 off me.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by Taikobo Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 pm

I had taken first 4, and after that 3 of my 2 battles.
Just a fast way to get the scripts, however, so far I noticed, or it could be just me, but I only had more scripts from people higher lvl then me.
Taikobo
Taikobo

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

I've only have 1 spirit stolen, but I've won up to 4. At least the results of the summons are a bit better than crypt. Though after ~60 sets I've started to get more C/+s.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by imfantabulous Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 pm

You can only lose 1 at a time, but there's a random multiplier every time you win you have a chance of 1-4 scripts. Also, before you say their battle matching program is broken, what level are you? I've gained at least 20 levels since the last event like this one and everyone near level 80 like me is using the same 'never go offline with extra scripts in your inventory' strategy. Not to mention there are much fewer people around lvl 80 than lvl 60.

imfantabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Bah they can only attack you if you have more then 7 scripts from what I've seen.

I go offline sitting on 7 for hours come back still have 7 and just get the next 3 go back up to 7 and wait again. Ive yet to be attacked with anything less then 7 out of 10 scripts only when i go over 7 do i ever get hit.

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:00 am

imfantabulous wrote:You can only lose 1 at a time, but there's a random multiplier every time you win you have a chance of 1-4 scripts. Also, before you say their battle matching program is broken, what level are you? I've gained at least 20 levels since the last event like this one and everyone near level 80 like me is using the same 'never go offline with extra scripts in your inventory' strategy. Not to mention there are much fewer people around lvl 80 than lvl 60.

Like I said earlier. People were using the same strat in the crypt event and there were still loads of opponents. What sacredone1 said might be true. That could explain why I have to sit on the battle screen refreshing battles for minutes without seeing anyone.

Yes I'm lv80 now whereas I was 60 in the crypt event but on an alt account that is lv30. There is still hardly any opponent so they are definitely limiting opponents. I don't believe they loss so many players between the 2 events that it went from having constantly more than 5 opponents at all time to having 0.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:15 am

Its more they are limiting it on purpose so as people cant just get up to 9 scrolls in a set an all of a sudden lose 4 or 5 of their scrolls having to start over. Which in turn pisses people off to begin with so they set it up to where its less frustrating to those that don't have great attack formations or don't like attacking in general. Of course those with formations that never lose probably don't like it but not everyone has near invincible monsters to use or are super high level so I'm happy Smile

Battling for them is more of a way to add extra scrolls to the set not get an entire set that way.

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 am

sacredone1 wrote:Its more they are limiting it on purpose so as people cant just get up to 9 scrolls in a set an all of a sudden lose 4 or 5 of their scrolls having to start over. Which in turn pisses people off to begin with so they set it up to where its less frustrating to those that don't have great attack formations or don't like attacking in general. Of course those with formations that never lose probably don't like it but not everyone has near invincible monsters to use or are super high level so I'm happy Smile

Battling for them is more of a way to add extra scrolls to the set not get an entire set that way.

IMHO it makes it a less fun event. In crypt you can play it either way as you like. I did both against summoner and opponent. In this one, really only against summoner. In crypt there were enough opponents spread around that you don't lose that many on the way to completing a set unless you're just sitting there with an incomplete set. In this event, they might as well take out the battling options as there are no opponents.

Its not like I have an incredible team. I just like to test it out against other team with no downside. Most people around my level have AA team or maxed skills. I have neither. Just saying its not as fun that's all.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:41 am

I still remenber when at the end of crypt, every time i got a soul, it will be taken in minutes, and it became impossible to continue the event in those days because i cant find 10 soul with max energy, and that is really frustrating. But this time, for newbies like i was, finish 3 scripts with max energy will be much easier, although some will still be taken.

Ateam must satisfy all kinds of players, not only power gamers.

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down