Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +!

+3
JimmyDick
byce80
randemonium
7 posters

Go down

Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +! Empty Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +!

Post by randemonium Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Hey guys (and girls), I am still a fan of Dark Summoner but due to glitches that caused overcharges, old iPhone to stop working, and more...I've been transitioning over to Rage of Bahamut. So as the title suggests, I'm offering to trade many of my A/A+ cards plus Bs with skills for Rares and up that I don't have in RoB.

Some of the As I have to trade:
Hell Hammer Spider +
Dark Elf Berserker +
Scorn Black Wings +
Cruel Black Wings + Level 33
Hydra + Maxed
Creep Lord +
Lord of Rage +
Cruel Black Wings
Venombrand demon
Elf Commander
Flesh Triffid Maxed
DragonLord of Hellfire
Lord of Sloth

And near Elites depending on offer.

Some of the B skills I have:
Slumbering Breath
Decrease Enemy Attack
Increase Party Attack
Decrease Enemy Defense
Preemptive Strike
Agility Up
Venomous Breath
Critical Rate Up
Increase Party defense

I may have a few potions and monster limit + left by the time you contact me to if you prefer those.

I prefer god cards (Green) on RoB but am interested in others of course. I'm just aiming to expand my collection.
If you've never played Rage of Bahamut but would like to (either for fun or just to get rares to trade me) or find out more about it then you should check out my post in the off-topic section as it will give you a head start:

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t1721-newish-game-even-better-than-ds-and-loc-in-my-opinion-at-least-d

To reiterate I will still be playing DS for a long time, but right now am focusing on RoB.
So feel free to send me your offers here or in game.
RoB: Randemonium42 / god
DS: Randemonium / rancor lvl 68

p.s.: Also I am a legit player who's helped out many players in both games Smile. I hate scammers so don't contact me if you are one 0_O.
Thanks! study

randemonium

Back to top Go down

Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +! Empty Re: Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +!

Post by randemonium Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 am

bumpin bumpin

randemonium

Back to top Go down

Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +! Empty Re: Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +!

Post by byce80 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm

how many skill b's would an agni be worth? i need atk up and agi ups

byce80

Back to top Go down

Post by randemonium Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 am

How many would you think is fair? Not sure of what conversion works. I can definitely send you a few for him. Maybe 3 or 4 since he's a regular Rare.

randemonium

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyDick Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 pm

could you elbaorate on the overcharge glitch?
I think it may have gotten me!

JimmyDick

Back to top Go down

Trading Bs with skills and As (plus items) for RoB rares +! Empty Overcharge Glitch

Post by randemonium Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Well basically I only paid for a certain amount of Soul Points to Summon more As but was charged maybe twice as much. I contacted A-Team and never received a response past the generic one. Sorry man. :/

randemonium

Back to top Go down

Post by iRobin Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 am

Look me up on ROB and offer: irobini
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:21 am

Look me in rob and offer: dr4ko

I want ur EP's, Monster Limit and B's with agility
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 am

I'm interested in any of the following:

Hell Hammer Spider +
Scorn Black Wings +
Cruel Black Wings + Level 33
Creep Lord +
Lord of Rage +
Cruel Black Wings
Venombrand demon
Elf Commander
Flesh Triffid Maxed
DragonLord of Hellfire
Lord of Sloth
Decrease Enemy Attack
Increase Party Attack
Decrease Enemy Defense
Agility Up
Increase Party defense

RoB = gunt3r5 Feel free to look around and say what you want. I can also do a referral if you wish?

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by drogba11 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 am

Look me up at RoB im selling everything Smile RoB: swaggedout11 DS: id:2507600767 NAME: Drogba11che

drogba11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down