Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting: Selling Off Kyu+max, Touk+max, Bayard+max and more...

+7
baby_G
iRobin
Haji
jacobski
rekt
Rain
dan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quitting: Selling Off Kyu+max, Touk+max, Bayard+max and more... - Page 2 Empty Re: Quitting: Selling Off Kyu+max, Touk+max, Bayard+max and more...

Post by Valloth Sat May 19, 2012 3:57 pm

A would be cool cause I need asura but B y u quiten ur a major player sooo y?
Valloth
Valloth

Back to top Go down

Quitting: Selling Off Kyu+max, Touk+max, Bayard+max and more... - Page 2 Empty Re: Quitting: Selling Off Kyu+max, Touk+max, Bayard+max and more...

Post by dan Sat May 19, 2012 4:03 pm

New job coming up and my gf is going to be back from overseas soon. So, better things (and people) to do with my time and money Smile

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valloth Sat May 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Ahhh I see u have valid points
Valloth
Valloth

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Sun May 20, 2012 11:35 am

bump

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 pm

bump

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon May 21, 2012 12:25 am

sell sell sell sell!

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 am

bump

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Tue May 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Looking to sell the entire list right away for a good price. PM me your offers ASAP.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Wed May 23, 2012 10:11 am

bump

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Doesn't anyone have disposable income anymore? Damnit! It must be Obama's fault. And, all the immigrants takin' our jobs!!

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valloth Thu May 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Srry freind it is ibamas fault but still I would gladly exept a going away present
Valloth
Valloth

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Thu May 24, 2012 3:33 pm

dan wrote:Doesn't anyone have disposable income anymore? Damnit! It must be Obama's fault. And, all the immigrants takin' our jobs!!

There are certain jobs most of us won't do or refuse to do because of not enough pay......

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Thu May 24, 2012 3:42 pm

So, I was totally joking. I voted for Obama in '08, and will vote for him again. The negative economic impact of outsourcing and illegal immigrant labor are fabricated at best. With wages rising in China, many of the jobs are moving back to the U.S. in the form of automated assembly. The primary problem with unemployment, other than output gaps with the financial shock recession, is the mismatch between available labor and available jobs.

But, really... my main point: Get a job and buy my stuff Laughing

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Thu May 24, 2012 3:56 pm

lol Razz busy playing DS and D3. Waiting for my first semester in college and it'll be even more time consuming.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 am

Whale+

Haze

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Sat May 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Bump

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Sun May 27, 2012 11:53 am

bump. Looking to borrow a maxed B+ team for battle tournament since I might as well get what I can until I can sell my stuff. I'll give you some of the lesser A/A+ or abilities for your time.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeucalionX Wed May 30, 2012 10:34 pm

I have a physco brute team MAx with most skills 3-5.. very good w/l ratio. What are you willing to put down as collateral?

DeucalionX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2