Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyan's Store. Featuring Maxed Teams

+71
rosaleen
Wallabee
Tacita
fm1234
Mawrg
kezihah
Grib
Raiatou
Galaxy80
UnholyApostle
chickencowU839
lala138
Darki
ciretisda
willibond007
Jukkie
Roachcom2000
SILKEN-XENOCIDE
Daviddroid
Pandemonium
JosieAmI
zeno
ragecrow77
Vanilla Cake
nightoneone
HeroFV
Maduk
EliteCrusade
Miku Hatsune
SkyUnderTheSea
DarkXSin
Marsala
Flying Dagger
fungushnitzel
Hijinx
bambam1401
UrthWyrm
Morikumo
GS693
GotLoveForAll
Loki
Poisoned
Kairos
Chuck Bronco
blackarm59
z_a_double_k
alphakennyken
madambane
acc
CaiusXIII
Yobachi
Hyperion
Jerrin
Selej
RUTHLESS
iRobin
Flaawless
Havocwreaker
Casus
z3r0_b00t3r
Sameldi
Taikobo
jay
ryesteve
PFSed
Ren0wned
peeprs86
Deemo
Mortium
Junho
kyan
75 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kyan's Store.  Featuring Maxed Teams - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyan's Store. Featuring Maxed Teams

Post by kyan Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 am

iRobin wrote:[color=violet]Looking at sgq+ and wwo, anything you want from me?
I have unruly, charon, And basicaly can get any of these:

sgq+ is now maxed. From your list. I'm interested in Pirate, rusulka and unruly. If you want to trade let me an offer or message on my wall. I'm around 27th overall in battle ranking.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Kyan's Store.  Featuring Maxed Teams - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyan's Store. Featuring Maxed Teams

Post by iRobin Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 am

Okay, not sure how muc it'll change, but right now i'm interested in twilight Valk, SGQ+ Maxed, loO, and wwo
I want to try trading pirate, not sure how much you're willing to swap for it
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selej Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Do you still have the Paimon? I have a Marbas to trade that you're looking for

Selej

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2370-a-a-for-trade-sale-at-s

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerrin Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Wanna trade your Lindwurm + for Lindwurm (maxed) + Devil of Endless Night?

Jerrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:29 am

Really interested in your Twilight Valk and SGQ A's. Take a look at my store and see if there's anything that would be acceptable for trade.

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:16 am

Selej wrote:Do you still have the Paimon? I have a Marbas to trade that you're looking for

I don't have paimon anymore. If I find one, I'll look you up to trade.

Thanks,
kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 am

Jerrin wrote:Wanna trade your Lindwurm + for Lindwurm (maxed) + Devil of Endless Night?

No ty. Don't have a use for lindwurm(maxed).

Sorry,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 am

Hyperion wrote:Really interested in your Twilight Valk and SGQ A's. Take a look at my store and see if there's anything that would be acceptable for trade.

I'll take 5 agi/atk+ skills for sgq A or 2 ep. If that sounds good. Send me a trade. I'm around 26th overall in battling ranking.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 am

iRobin wrote:Okay, not sure how muc it'll change, but right now i'm interested in twilight Valk, SGQ+ Maxed, loO, and wwo
I want to try trading pirate, not sure how much you're willing to swap for it

That sounds good. Send me a trade please. I'm around 26th overall in battling ranking.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobachi Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:57 am

How much for Bayard?

Yobachi

Back to top Go down

Post by iRobin Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:03 am

I completely forgot about your thread for some reason... How much ep value is sgq+? I think i'll hold on to it sky for a tad bit longer- trying to trade it to this guy but he's stubborn
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 am

iRobin wrote:I completely forgot about your thread for some reason... How much ep value is sgq+? I think i'll hold on to it sky for a tad bit longer- trying to trade it to this guy but he's stubborn

I might hang on to sgq+ for a bit until we know what the newly announce 15bp tournament is all about. If it use monsters with 15bp or lower than sgq+ will become highly desirable.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaiusXIII Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 am

U have a regular A scorn wings and A+ WWE?
I have Achlis A and Ring dragon A

CaiusXIII

Back to top Go down

Post by acc Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 pm

what do you want for a lindworm+?

acc

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 pm

CaiusXIII wrote:U have a regular A scorn wings and A+ WWE?
I have Achlis A and Ring dragon A

I don't have a WWE A+. I have a scorn black wing A+ not sure I have just an A. Send an offer on scorn if you're interested.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:15 pm

acc wrote:what do you want for a lindworm+?

I'm not looking for much in terms of cards except for the few I listed in the store. Otherwise ep is always nice.

thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by acc Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 pm

I have a few Decrease enemy defense and attacks if that's good for anything

acc

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 am

acc wrote:I have a few Decrease enemy defense and attacks if that's good for anything

I buy these skills at 5 for 2 ep.

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by madambane Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Is there any things from my store you'd take for Blood quencher Sek+? I have a bunch of decrease enemy def like atleast 5, maybe more...

madambane

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:34 am

madambane wrote:Is there any things from my store you'd take for Blood quencher Sek+? I have a bunch of decrease enemy def like atleast 5, maybe more...

Can you provide a link to your store please.

Thank you,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 am

Madam's Menagerie

There you go Kyan.

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by madambane Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:47 am

Ha thanks Hyper lol. I even have color.

madambane

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:58 am

Razz

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by madambane Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 pm

kyan wrote:
madambane wrote:Is there any things from my store you'd take for Blood quencher Sek+? I have a bunch of decrease enemy def like atleast 5, maybe more...

Can you provide a link to your store please.

Thank you,
Kyan

So you want Asura, Paimon, or Jiangshi and some -to enemy def? How many? My Jiangshi is on vacation with a 25 DDD+ and Devil of Endless Night. She's such a hoochie. (AKA it's on Auction and that's the offer I got Very Happy )There's also this fugly guy named Reckless Cell trying to third wheel. So you see my dilemma.

madambane

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:04 pm

madambane wrote:So you want Asura, Paimon, or Jiangshi and some -to enemy def? How many? My Jiangshi is on vacation with a 25 DDD+ and Devil of Endless Night. She's such a hoochie. (AKA it's on Auction and that's the offer I got Very Happy )There's also this fugly guy named Reckless Cell trying to third wheel. So you see my dilemma.

How about asura or paimon than or you don't want to trade those?

Thanks,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next