Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price for " S " Card

3 posters

Go down

Price for " S " Card Empty Price for " S " Card

Post by rkhtse Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:22 pm

"S" cannot be traded in trade market at this moment. But I want to ask how much EP/BP do you think "S" is worth.

For myself:
Those S with average stat, 25000 HP/Def/Att, 70EP
29000 HP/ DEF/ATK, 150EP
30000+ HP/DEF/ATK, 220+EP

Would Add 20EP to above if the S happens to be a girl.

*This is just a discussion, I am not buying or selling as per above price.

rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Price for " S " Card Empty Re: Price for " S " Card

Post by Sigurd Sun May 10, 2015 4:30 pm

To be honest, I am not sure. Take the 25k stat one for example. In TM, I think you can get a 25k atk AAA+ for less than 70ep. 

However, if I have to go into an event and "work" my way to get an S, I will say it will cost 100EP pot minimal, assuming I have 1200ep tank to start with.

Sigurd

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon May 11, 2015 4:40 pm

It's going not necessarily going to be stat based pricing like it has been, but more about species, guild and whether or not it completes a full species team. When/if (not likely) S go tradable people will want to create teams of them, I doubt very much that they'll just be cl fillers. CL sucks anyways, when that goes away I'll probably start playing again.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigurd Tue May 12, 2015 6:17 am

I honestly don't think CL will go away. In total contrary to you, I cannot realistically do well in event at this lv, so CL is thr only thing I do these days... Do come back, I am sure there are like minded ppl who hate CL and you guys can team up..

Not to hijack the post too far... if it is for team building, I really have no clue how to price them. Some of those S, like desire boss and catatrophie boss, seems to appear once in one event and never again. It is not even clear to me who will sell it to you if you want to + it.

Sigurd

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Thu May 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Agree with Sigurd that CL will not go away.
Those top notch clans are fighting for glory in CL. I bet most members at those clan spend real dollars on this game.

For the price of S, it is true that it is hard to determine. Only thing I can do is to save Ep/Bp, and to use MyEP/MyBP/ red jewels to earn event prize.

Bigzam / r
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down