Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody's quit, right?

+11
FrankF
Delrah
hgrubandT
EdwardStarbuck
DevilJin6Six6
applesauce
zzz1998
lennon_68
Ologolos
echoside
ryesteve
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Everybody's quit, right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Everybody's quit, right?

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:48 pm

Ha ha ha, Mythic and I are cutting the slack from Adrenaline Rush so we will have openings if any of you do happen to be in a dead clan.  

Whats your ID number and ill ally you.  i get tired of the people who constantly add and drop, lol

Last edited by DevilJin6Six6 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm

I know what you mean. The quickest way to find allies is on the leaderboard walls, and it also guarantees you're gonna find yourself with 6 or 8 fresh openings every time there's a new event starting.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by hgrubandT Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:13 pm

I quit this game in early December I think. Guess I didn't miss much since then lol

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Post by Delrah Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:02 pm

I'm still playing and accepting all EP donations from those leaving, lol.  However I haven't been participating in the events much as of late, due to them having crap rewards. When will DS stop treating Dark Summons like they are holy gold, when all you get from them are skill fodder, if you're lucky to still be working in regular skills, those in the EX world are really shit out of luck in every way.

Delrah

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:53 pm

DevilJin6Six6 wrote:Ha ha ha, Mythic and I are cutting the slack from Adrenaline Rush so we will ahve openings if any of you do happen to be in a dead clan.  whats your ID number and ill ally you.  i get tired of the people who constantly add and drop, lol

Hmmm, I am surprise Mystic is still playing the game given how much he loves Ateam (sorry I mean Gteam).

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Lol, yup still alive and kicking!

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Just FYI: my throwaway account finished a couple levels of the event and was ranked ~22,500 this morning.  So there are at least that many active accounts doing the event.  I seem to recall estimates at least 2x that mid-last year, so participation has dried up significantly but many people are still playing.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Yeah you just have to watch the trade market to see theres a bunch of people still playing, forum has just died

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skill Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm

So why did they made the event to get back people ?

The Skill

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Lots of people, including top player, had quit dark summoner. People who stay in DS play multiple alternative accounts with blue stack or with their IPAD/Parents' Phone.

In terms of number of people, it is decreased.
Therefore, this forum is more quiet than 2012.
Today, when you play clan league, so many dead clans can be founded. Some clans have 20 people but only 3 emissaries. This tells that 17 people have left the game already. Some emissary has only 30000 points, obviously, that is an alt. By putting a Barlog max as leader and 1 paimon max as member you can achieve this value. 

In terms of number of active accounts, it remains the same.
Because each account has 5 trade ticket per day, it forces people to transfer the skill stack to alts in order to sell it @ TM. So that trade market is still alive. Those alts will participate in event because they can earn gold and some minor prize. Later, those minor prize (by ticket) and gold (by battle) will be transferred to the main account.

A team really wants to bring back people and therefore they host "Come back Campaign". But I don't think this will work. Those people who come back is just helping his friend or his main account to claim prize. They will leave again. Not to mention that some of these accounts might be blue stack as well.

Last edited by rkhtse on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skill Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 pm

I totally agree with you.

Anyway i'm still playing but not that much, barely doing event, keep losing my consecutive log-in...
I mean, i play more because i'm used than because i still like this game since it's been fucked up a long time ago.
And imo it's done for now. Nothing will bring old players except few things like AH's return, gold tradeable, trade with player instead of gift, stop this My 100 ep/bp bs... lmao most of the time i don't use them because they are so useless lol

It really is disappointing that their's no other good tcg like this one used to be.

The Skill

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm

The Skill wrote:It really is disappointing that their's no other good tcg like this one used to be.

This just totally baffles me.  There are so many mobile CCGs available and yet there are only a handful of TCGs that allow trading (DS, RoB, LotC, RoD, Divine Armaments, any others?), and all of them have horrible and limited interfaces.  Maybe we just need to wait for the field to thin out a bit and some of the also-rans to start failing before companies start to feel that they can deviate from the standard formulas.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm definitely not a top player, and I haven't completely quit, but I don't play nearly as much as I used to. Love of the game has faded fast for me.

I did have a cool clan league brawl once, but most of those are boring so far.
I can't evolve my new AAA because of some glitch i think, and the events are as boring as ever. I liked getting all the free stuff from the campaign, but it amounted to next to nothing. I didn't get any AAAs and I still can't sell AAs for crap. I even got an agility monster, but can't get rid of it for over 20 ep. What's the point of hanging on?
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Ologolos wrote:I'm definitely not a top player, and I haven't completely quit, but I don't play nearly as much as I used to. Love of the game has faded fast for me.

I did have a cool clan league brawl once, but most of those are boring so far.
I can't evolve my new AAA because of some glitch i think, and the events are as boring as ever. I liked getting all the free stuff from the campaign, but it amounted to next to nothing. I didn't get any AAAs and I still can't sell AAs for crap. I even got an agility monster, but can't get rid of it for over 20 ep. What's the point of hanging on?

the free aaa? i evolved mine like 5 minutes after i got the second reg. 

btw what agi aa did u get?
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:03 pm

I'll check again on the AAA, but I tried and tried and it wouldn't let me evolve mine.

I think it was a covert mystic agi. Definitely covert, but I don't remember if it was mystic or something else.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:07 am

applesauce wrote:the free aaa? i evolved mine like 5 minutes after i got the second reg. 

Was it worth it?  I figured she was the AAA equivalent of Soruluna, so I've been holding off (though I'm tempted now with the half-price sac campaign).

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:14 am

Ologolos wrote:I'll check again on the AAA, but I tried and tried and it wouldn't let me evolve mine.

I think it was a covert mystic agi. Definitely covert, but I don't remember if it was mystic or something else.

oh. that explains why its not as popular lol, i been trying to buy a blizzardplain lion, purple aa+ agi beast. cant seem to find one under 80ep lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:15 am

FrankF wrote:
applesauce wrote:the free aaa? i evolved mine like 5 minutes after i got the second reg. 

Was it worth it?  I figured she was the AAA equivalent of Soruluna, so I've been holding off (though I'm tempted now with the half-price sac campaign).

way better than soruluna

20270 for atk, def, and hp
which is really nice considering shes free lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 am

I agree, for the casual players that cant afford/don't want to buy a AAA+ to be the leader for clan league, she is perfect

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by AteamAreGreedyAsF Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:12 pm

I have never spent a penny on this game. In the last tower event i placed in the top 2000 by going only to floor 200 and using less than 10 ep. That sounds like a dying game, which is normally dominated by pay-to-rank players.

I thought the "comback" event was hilarious. No matter how many cash players exist, the majority of DS players are playing for free. If the game wasn't so INCREDIBLY slanted toward cash players, they'd have a higher retention of their core audience. I think this is why so many people have 2-3 accounts, so they can funnel more cards and potions to their main, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of those 10,000 comeback players were alt accounts to begin with.

Ateam is a business, they need money, I get it. But games like this have a high burnout factor when players realize they absolutely cannot be competitive without A) spending real money or B) waiting for people who spend real money to quit. 

I have thought since I started playing a year ago, that this game would be much better if they charged for the game, and kept the playing field fair by not allowing people with more money to simply buy their way to the top of the ladder.

AteamAreGreedyAsF

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:36 pm

I think ranking in the top 2k of the last event had more to do with the event itself then the rate at which the game is dieing...  Most players I know skipped that event as there was 0% chance of profit and everyone has high BP bars from the good BP events that lead up to it (where you could get 2 AAA, an EES and some other spirits for like 175 bp)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagheera Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 am

Eh finally registered instead of not being able to post. I've spied on the forum since Dec 2012, mostly just used armitaage form guide. I quit playing and just started up again.

Bagheera

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagheera Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 am

I ranked in 300s last event with a new account and only used the free my pots from starting and about 10ep. Had aa+ prog tho. Still not near what it used to take to rank :/ also recruiting for a new clan, really tough. All I get in the recruit button is dead accounts, kinda depressing knowing how the game used to be

Bagheera

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 am

You probably ranked in the Rookie section of the event.  It is a lot tougher to get the event monsters now than it was before.  It is no longer about what rank you get, they set a target number of X and that is where you get the event reward at.  No longer can you scrape by trying to just barely rank in top 300 or 500 to get it.

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagheera Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 am

Yeah all I got for rank reward was eps bps and soe+, you're probably right I should pay more attention before I post. Thanks!

Bagheera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next