Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look!

3 posters

Go down

Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Empty Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look!

Post by ivreal Fri May 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey Guys,
I get bored from time to time, and started making bracelets. So I decided to start making these to sell. I can pretty much take an image, and make it into a bracelet. Only thing is once you show me a 3d image, I don't think I can do that. well... maybe but yea...

Here are some samples:

Perry:
Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Dsc05176l

Toon Link:
Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Toonlink
By ivreal at 2012-05-04

Names:
Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Photoji

Keychains:
Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Keychaina
By ivreal at 2012-05-04

Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Keychain2k
By ivreal at 2012-05-04

But yea, takes me about 6-9 hours to do one. I'll try to finish within 2 days. I can send ya images via email or pm or text or whatever as I do your bracelets.
Prices ranges from $8-$21
Specs of the Bracelets:
Width: 1inch to 2inch (this determines the price)
Length: 5inches
If you have an image for me that you would like to turn into a bracelet send me a copy of it, and then I will design it, and show it to you. If you like it then I can turn it into a bracelet. =D

btw: I don't know why the site chopped off just a lil off the pictures, maybe file was too big.

Thanks,
Ivreal

P.M. me or post here.

Last edited by ivreal on Sun May 13, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

ivreal

Back to top Go down

Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Empty Re: Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look!

Post by dan Fri May 04, 2012 3:24 pm

ivreal wrote:
Width: 1inch to 2inch (this determines the price)
Length: 5inches

... That's what she said! Laughing

(Nice work, btw)

dan

Back to top Go down

Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look! Empty Re: Ivreal's Awesome Store of Bracelets- Take a Look!

Post by ivreal Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 pm

lol
Thanks Mr. Dan

ivreal

Back to top Go down

Post by ivreal Sun May 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Just added a new one =D

ivreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Khorne Mon May 14, 2012 2:24 am

Yeah man. Holy Crap. You're talented.

I dig the Jesus one. That design looks complicated for this type of thing. You should work out something with some type of charity, you know? Like, maybe find a charity or event you dig and then offer to help raise support via making some of these things to help raise awareness or something and donate part of the proceeds. These look really good.

Khorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down