Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't we have nice things?

+6
applesauce
EdwardStarbuck
rkhtse
Ologolos
echoside
ryesteve
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why can't we have nice things? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why can't we have nice things?

Post by Helios881 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:46 am

Considering I hardly have any luck in anything,from the last 5 anima summons (4 from battle challenge and 1 from the BP event after CW IV) I got-crea down,ges,ded,evo soul,dea(from this battle challenge event)
Helios881
Helios881

Back to top Go down

Why can't we have nice things? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why can't we have nice things?

Post by Ologolos Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:41 am

That ain't bad, Helios... not compared to my record.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 pm

I only did to 2k this time around because it seems like the anima are getting worse.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Here is the result of anima from my own clan (2013 Christmas)

DEDx1
DEAx2
GESx1
Evolution soul x2
undead x1
mystic x1
brute x1

Forget the other 2 accounts, but nothing is good.
I will post the anima summon result of my own clan after each battle challenge.
My clan consists of my real life best friends, so we do anima summon together and I know what they summon. 

Why can't we have nice things? - Page 2 Mystic10
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:25 pm

I had better luck this time, got a demon down...then sent some bp to my alt and got an ipa

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw1st3d Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 am

I'm wondering if any has ever gotten a special spirit(CL,HB,AT) from these anima summons. That being said, I've played this game for over 400 days and have never seen a snow white or blood red spirit. I'm starting to question whether they exist or not. Maybe Ateam is just trying to get our hopes up by showing them when you choose a trade candidate.

Tw1st3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 am

I know they exist, in as much as they were available in the game at one time, and I've seen them in more than the trade market search list.

I've never seen their skills on an AAA, so I hazard to say they're not available in anima summons or via randoms skill spirits. But the player About2Punt *used* to have 3 of them displayed on his formation (White, red and thunder). I thought he quit, but I don't know if that's still the case or not... anyway, check the top ranks and maybe you'll come across someone who has them up.

Needless to say, they're ultra-rare.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:14 pm

I've seen AAA+s with CL in the market, usually going for 1200-1500. I attribute these not to someone's patience and foresight in keeping those spirits ever since they were given away ages ago, but rather someone being smart enough to spend their time duping these when the dupe exploits were in effect.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Tw1st3d Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Well it's good to know they exist, and I've seen a couple of those AAA+mCL(20) floating around in the trade market too. If it is possible to get those skills from a RSS, I would hope that it would also be possible to get skills like ipa+ as well

Tw1st3d

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Until there's an easy way to level those skills, I don't think anyone would want them. As it is, people are skill changing away from them on their EX forms.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:42 pm

I see an Eckx with cl20 in the market for 1000, but before anyone thinks that's a "bargain", keep in mind that cl scales with the monster's attack power, so putting cl on a AAA+ with 20k attack instead of on one with 25k attack was a pretty dumb choice.

There are also 2 others in the market, both with atk numbers the same or lower. My guess is that the reason they're in the market is because the sellers discovered it's inefficient having cl on them. I don't think it's a coincidence that no one's looking to sell a cl20 on a 25k atk AAA+

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:58 pm

ryesteve wrote:I see an Eckx with cl20 in the market for 1000, but before anyone thinks that's a "bargain", keep in mind that cl scales with the monster's attack power, so putting cl on a AAA+ with 20k attack instead of on one with 25k attack was a pretty dumb choice.

There are also 2 others in the market, both with atk numbers the same or lower.  My guess is that the reason they're in the market is because the sellers discovered it's inefficient having cl on them.  I don't think it's a coincidence that no one's looking to sell a cl20 on a 25k atk AAA+

ive seen mutiple high atk aaa+ with cl for sale before, such as cypher selene, zodiac arrow, etc.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2