Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What skills to run for AA+ psycho brute formation?

2 posters

Go down

What skills to run for AA+ psycho brute formation? Empty What skills to run for AA+ psycho brute formation?

Post by Roger82 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:42 am

I sold my Golden Blade Croir+ for 40ep and managed to buy 2 AA Quick Shot agility up brutes and evolve them, (got 1 for 19ep and the other for 25ep). I was running a PAP(10),IPD(14),HU(20),DEA(20), and Impulse down(Cool form at 166bp and doing ok. I sold the IPD, for Agility, and I was also able to pickup a IPA (Malformed Troika +) for cheap. The IPA skill is only at 4, and the agility is currently at 10, neither one leveled either. but trying to decide a direction to go. I would like a formation that is decent in atk and def. Was thinking of dropping the HU and DEA and trying to pick up a DED (I see Lantern of Souls cheap pretty often). That would give me IPA,PAP,DED,AU, and Impulse down at about 225bp. I only have 286bp, so with my old form (166bp) I was able to battle once, wait about 20 mins and battle again. At 225bp I'll only be able to battle once every hour and a half or so. Thinking with running the DED,PAP,IPA,and ImpD I will do enough damage right off that I will not need HU or DEA on the attack, and on the defense with Agility up it will pretty much be me going first. Will AA+ with agility up go before AAA+ and EX grand critters? One other question if anyone can answer it, any idea's when evolved EXs will be allowed to trade?
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

What skills to run for AA+ psycho brute formation? Empty Re: What skills to run for AA+ psycho brute formation?

Post by Ologolos Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 am

personally i think your overall tactic is good, but depending on what you're trying to do attack-wise, I wouldn't put your agi monster in your attack formation.

1. most of the time you won't have a hard time beating people without one, if you pick your battles right.
2. you may be less likely to be attacked if people see your agi monster in your main.

if you want to fight ex or AAA with an AA form, then yes, you should probably use agi monster in your attack formation. I think the skill has to be around 16 or more to go first against an AAA on defense. Not sure about the required level on attack. AAAs are inherently faster than Ex's, from what I hear, so AAAs are your benchmark.

as far as when evolved Ex's are allowed for trade? No clue on that one. Hopefully not for some time. The thought of seeing maxed out Ex monsters being sold for 35 ep in TM makes me ill.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

What skills to run for AA+ psycho brute formation? Empty Re: What skills to run for AA+ psycho brute formation?

Post by Roger82 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:57 am

Thanks, I didn't think about the agi monster being seen as a deterrent, I switched my main formation while leveling the 2 new AA+s and the only AA+ I had maxed was a Truthseeker Liqu. Been attacked a lot since then. I have 5 of the green EX wyrms for my account on my tablet, and the first one I got I evolved it on my the account on my phone and kinda stuck with it. Just glad I got to sell that Demise Chains, Sabis I somehow got from a free dark summon for 275ep before the trade market changed and crashed. Seen them as cheap as 20ep now Sad
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down