Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it better to run an A+ agility up monster with AA+ formation or not

+2
byce80
Detroitiger
6 posters

Go down

Is it better to run an A+ agility up monster with AA+ formation or not Empty Is it better to run an A+ agility up monster with AA+ formation or not

Post by Detroitiger Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Just wondering how running four AA+'s with an A+ with agility fares against other AA+ groups that are similar in skills and levels?  Or is it just a no brainer to run AA+ group and forget agility?

Also, does anyone run any groups that have covert, psycho, and impulse down in their five man rotation?  If so, how do you fair?

Thanks,

Detroitiger

Back to top Go down

Is it better to run an A+ agility up monster with AA+ formation or not Empty Re: Is it better to run an A+ agility up monster with AA+ formation or not

Post by byce80 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 pm

as a rancor player before there were aaa's, 5x aa+ did better than 4aa+ and agi. the skills i ran were ipa, ded, dea, health up, impulse down

byce80

Back to top Go down

Is it better to run an A+ agility up monster with AA+ formation or not Empty Re: Is it better to run an A+ agility up monster with AA+ formation or not

Post by lennon_68 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:49 pm

In my (very limited) experience for an attack formation it makes a lot of sense to skip the agility A+.  That said I've come across some forms that have the AGI guy in their defense form and I lost because of it...  On the latest event someone suggested throwing in an A+ agility guy when fighting the summoner of death so I tried that and won more handily than without him in the formation...

Conclusion (for me anyway... again I have pretty limited experience):  If you know you're going to be fighting someone that would get to attack first if you don't have the AGI guy in there put him in but in most cases you won't or at least won't know that.

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 am

I am using AGI A+s in my defense formations for months. This helps a lot unless attacker uses Species or/and Guild down skills ( this can be defended only if you have equal Species/Guild down combination to counter it). In case of HLT UP - you still have the advantage to attack 1st and one of the attacker's survivors will attack your low HP agi monster - so advantage in defense is significant. 
More or less same with Attack formations thou here you have the upper hand of  attacker's agi bonus.( I use agi monster only if i target formations with AAA/+ or AGI A+ members)

In general people trend to use HLT UP as substitute for AGI UP but by my opinion vs equal formation with only difference in HLT/AGI monster it depends only on how tough the HLT AA+ is.
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 pm

I've always kept my agi monster in my defense form (she's B+ ranked but it doesn't really matter, keeps the brute combo going) and I usually win defensive battles though I guess the main reason I win it is cause my main formation is one hell of a trap formation
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Delrah Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:12 pm

I agree with Thanatos on this. Keeping the AGI in defense formation is the way to go.

Delrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down