Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Soul And New Spirit Coming Soon?

2 posters

Go down

New Soul And New Spirit Coming Soon? Empty New Soul And New Spirit Coming Soon?

Post by Jewelguy Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 am

I was browsing the new trade market and discovered some things I never saw before. I coukd be wrong and they may be in the game already but I'm not so sure. You can all tell me for sure.

1. Epic Evolution Soul- There's been plenty of talk about it coming soon. Has it? It's shown in the Trade Market search.

2. Blood Red Spirit- A Hell's Blaze skill spirit. Never even heard of it. It's in the Trade Market search. Impulse. Mystic.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

New Soul And New Spirit Coming Soon? Empty Re: New Soul And New Spirit Coming Soon?

Post by rekt Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 am

Jewelguy wrote:I was browsing the new trade market and discovered some things I never saw before. I coukd be wrong and they may be in the game already but I'm not so sure. You can all tell me for sure.

1. Epic Evolution Soul- There's been plenty of talk about it coming soon. Has it? It's shown in the Trade Market search.

2. Blood Red Spirit- A Hell's Blaze skill spirit. Never even heard of it. It's in the Trade Market search. Impulse. Mystic.

Epic Evolution Soul hasn't been released yet to the public. Blood Red spirit has been released to the public a while ago. There has been 2x Blood Red Spirit that was given out as prizes for the 15bp tournament rank 1 winner. It's in search and trade candidate but getting that spirit will be almost impossible (most likely used on a AA+m20 or in a inactive account or collectors inventory). There is a hybrid of it and another boom

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down