Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Sanctuary aka that AAA wyrm event

3 posters

Go down

Fallen Sanctuary aka that AAA wyrm event Empty Fallen Sanctuary aka that AAA wyrm event

Post by hgrubandT Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:27 am

I'm surprised there's no topic on this yet so i'm gonna start the topic about this event. I know so many things happended while this event's running(no trade, no auction, bp shortage, etc.)but this is AAA wyrm we're talking about here lol

AAA wyrm is what many people have been asking for, too bad it's a bp event that came out when bp is dried out from clan war. What do you guys think the cut off will be? And how many orbs y'all have? Any thought?

hgrubandT

Back to top Go down

Fallen Sanctuary aka that AAA wyrm event Empty Re: Fallen Sanctuary aka that AAA wyrm event

Post by Maverick1986 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 am

I would like to congratulate all that ranked. Since no one else has commented, I suppose I'll repeat from other threads.
1) Poorly Timed
2) Poor Execution
3) EXTREMELY disappointing rewards
4) No way to trade for much of event. Leaving the only option as paying cold hard credit.
5) Terrible drop rate on Globe Master. I enjoyed my 1k gold though
6) Rampant and Ridiculous price gouging on BP

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Fallen Sanctuary aka that AAA wyrm event Empty Re: Fallen Sanctuary aka that AAA wyrm event

Post by stormweaver1983 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

I waited until Tuesday to really start event.  Borrowed a pair of AA+ progs from friends, ran through about 70 bp, 40 ep killing globe masters and ranked with 7m orbs.  Woke up this morning, saw the changes to progs and sold off my Wyrm.  I'm done.  It was fun, but the game is over for me.

stormweaver1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Yeah can't get progs anymore. Well, storm weaver , if you are who I think you are, hit me up on kakao for a goodbye. And congrats on ranking. I waited til Sunday cuz was at a wedding. Little difference made

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down