Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replenish EP/BP with jewels

5 posters

Go down

Replenish EP/BP with jewels Empty Replenish EP/BP with jewels

Post by borix Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:34 am

It is now possible to replenish your ep or bp by spending 80 jewels in the Emporium.

If this will mean there will be no more sale of EP or BP for 150 jewels then this will suck. I have one account where I am trying to get as much jewels as possible in the current events. Purpose was to get a few eps and then delete the account but I have a feeling this will no longer be possible.

borix

Back to top Go down

Replenish EP/BP with jewels Empty Re: Replenish EP/BP with jewels

Post by Scratch102 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:10 pm

When Jewels were introduced you could buy a max of 3EP or 3BP for a few days then it vanished.  Now only MyEP / MyBP, along with the SOOPER RARE Monster Limit +, and Skill Reset books.

Don't think they will ever give the option to buy EP / BP with jewels again, since they know that is precisely what folks with 10+ VM accounts will do, gift the EP to their main.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 pm

jewels are too damn rare

honestly, if you think you have a lot of jewels and are somehow going to make a profit on swapping them, the paltry ep or bp you can get in exchange are going to be nothing in comparison to how many times you had to rank to get that many jewels
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:40 am

borix wrote:It is now possible to replenish your ep or bp by spending 80 jewels in the Emporium.

If this will mean there will be no more sale of EP or BP for 150 jewels then this will suck. I have one account where I am trying to get as much jewels as possible in the current events. Purpose was to get a few eps and then delete the account but I have a feeling this will no longer be possible.

If u take a closer look, the ep/bp for 80 jewels is only until the end of the current event. It's a special sale of sorts. The myep & mybp for 150 jewels is not going away. There will be special deals periodically in the Emporium along with the regular items.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 am

Well I hope that the ep/bps will return then.

The replenish is just as good but not on an account that I will no longer use.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 am

Looking at the positive side, at least they're making updates to the emporium. They could have taken away the tradeable ep/bp and not added anything else.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down