Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Trial DS

3 posters

Go down

Free Trial DS Empty Free Trial DS

Post by TreyDobe Thu May 16, 2013 12:54 pm

You can now do a free dark summon on a daily basis, if you like the monster you can buy, otherwise you can discard it and not waste any money! Just curious as to what everyone else thinks about this new feature. As for myself I like it alot, hope it stays for a while, I think it gives more of an incentive to log in everyday to test your luck though my first try as usually I got crap but maybe luck will swing in my favor again like it did a while ago :3
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Free Trial DS Empty Re: Free Trial DS

Post by Tryptich Thu May 16, 2013 2:12 pm

I think this is also in reaction to the watered down monsters available through Dark Summons. If A Team saw a drop in revenue than this was a smart way to get those who don't want to money (like me) to consider it if I land a decent monster....with that said I landed a Naga today, so I still have not spent any money.

Tryptich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Thu May 16, 2013 4:23 pm

TreyDobe wrote:You can now do a free dark summon on a daily basis, if you like the monster you can buy, otherwise you can discard it and not waste any money! Just curious as to what everyone else thinks about this new feature. As for myself I like it alot, hope it stays for a while, I think it gives more of an incentive to log in everyday to test your luck though my first try as usually I got crap but maybe luck will swing in my favor again like it did a while ago :3

Already started a thread about it.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down