Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price Check On Mad Flame With Skill Level 1

+2
faithnomorex
Jewelguy
6 posters

Go down

Price Check On Mad Flame With Skill Level 1 Empty Price Check On Mad Flame With Skill Level 1

Post by Jewelguy Sat May 11, 2013 11:45 am

Won a lvl. 70 Mad Flame with skill 1. My bid was an evo soul, a lvl. 70 Kyuuki with skill 2, a Heal spirit, a lvl. 40 Foul Fusion with skill 5, and lvl. 70 Purple Rose with skill changed to slumbering breath skill 8. How much is my Mad Flame worth? Did I get a good deal or did I overbid? Thanks.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Price Check On Mad Flame With Skill Level 1 Empty Re: Price Check On Mad Flame With Skill Level 1

Post by faithnomorex Sat May 11, 2013 2:58 pm

It's hard to find a buyer for one, especially at skill 1. I think I had seen somebody trying to sell one for 30 EP on the battle pages about a week ago, but I could be wrong. Skill 20, of course, would go for more.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Price Check On Mad Flame With Skill Level 1 Empty Re: Price Check On Mad Flame With Skill Level 1

Post by jimothy_ Sat May 11, 2013 6:19 pm

I've seen sellers asking ~30-35 for reg lately.

It looks like SoS are going for around 8-10 at the moment, so (with evo souls) figuring around 7ep/skill * 19 ~ 130+ep to more or less break even on the investment. I've also seen Mad+m20 advertised for sale lower than that, closer to 100. You might get more, but it would be tough to get any real payoff for your effort.

In short, the market doesn't favor you, and if Revive summons come back again, he'll probably drop even more. I'd try to move him for the best I could get (hoping for 40+, or 50+ if I evolved him first).

I wouldn't say you got a good deal, but you didn't get ripped off either.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Sun May 12, 2013 2:15 am

Thanks.

I goofed in my question though. I forgot to mention that it's a Mad Flame +, not reg. Sorry.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Mon May 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Even if you skill up to +M(20), it will not sell for 100ep. Ppl are now getting rid of it in weekly page for 75ep. That goes same with Victoria and Donner.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahiki Tue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm

overbid....sorry

Kahiki

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Tue May 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Mad Flame, Victoria and Donner have only a collectors' value. So many low quality AAs were released that made this A/+s obsolete.
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down