Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all the unskilled A's why not?

+7
Cloud007
Aerlinthe57
applesauce
ryesteve
p2mc28
Miggy
Terecon
11 posters

Go down

With all the unskilled A's why not? Empty With all the unskilled A's why not?

Post by Terecon Thu May 02, 2013 8:25 pm

So we all know that A-Team continuously release unskilled A's even when evolved and with the cheap and easy to get AA's make A formations almost obsolete. So what if the worthless event monsters with no skill were to gain a random skill when evolved? Obviously some stupid low percentage on skills like Celestial and Tempest and the like if at all. But those new players who can't get enough resources to get those AA's could still get those first level monsters and maybe they luck out and get a good skill. I'm pretty sure almost any new player can get to floor 100 by the end of the event (or the requirements for the A's in other events) and I think it would add an interesting twist. New players may be able to run some different teams that can somewhat compete with the low bp AA forms and it would add a little variety to the formations so everyone isn't using the same cookie cutter formation. It's just a thought I had.

Basically, what would you think about those worthless event A monsters getting a random skill when evolved?
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

With all the unskilled A's why not? Empty Re: With all the unskilled A's why not?

Post by Miggy Thu May 02, 2013 10:04 pm

initially it sounds like a great idea... Until you get other, non-new, players taking advantage of this for skills (assuming you can actually get good skills). I can already see people buying/trade/scamming these monsters dirt cheap off of new players and creating masses of skills for self gain. Just my thought ^^
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

With all the unskilled A's why not? Empty Re: With all the unskilled A's why not?

Post by Terecon Thu May 02, 2013 10:08 pm

That is true. Though you're always going to have people scamming the new players. I am unsure if the scamming would increase significantly because of this or not. But you do bring a valid point.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Thu May 02, 2013 11:17 pm

I think the prevalence of Random Souls is supposed to "fix" this. Rather than picking creatures because of their skill, you pick them for their stats and slap a skill on them?

Random Souls would likely need to become more common for that to be realistic, and that in itself would likely bring it's own issues...

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri May 03, 2013 9:22 am

But they're still As. And who are these people who can't afford AAs? We probably all have buckets of AAs we'd be happy to get 5 ep for.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Fri May 03, 2013 8:36 pm

ryesteve wrote:But they're still As. And who are these people who can't afford AAs? We probably all have buckets of AAs we'd be happy to get 5 ep for.

this.

and even if an A+ gets celestial, itll still get murdered by my worthless 20bp AA+
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlinthe57 Sun May 19, 2013 12:15 pm

donner vic flame vag waste of skills on all those cards yeah

Aerlinthe57

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud007 Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 pm

>_> How do you get buckets of worthless AAs? This newb would love to know >_>

Cloud007

Back to top Go down

Post by Maduk Mon May 20, 2013 2:21 pm

liqu, sorluna, centaur and the like a few events turned out a crap ton
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Tue May 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah I would love to see some of those buckets of AAs for 5 or less EP going in the selling sub. I've been playing for awhile but just never got into all the marketplace aspects of the game so my collection is pretty bland and weak.

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Thu May 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Ive sold some from recent AA summons, a couple dru for 3, nyar for 5, sara for 10. More and more will fall to that level as the game evolves..

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Thu May 30, 2013 11:32 pm

I have 3 Cetana, 1 Cetana+, 1 Magna Ice, 1 Magna Ice+, 1 Green Flash, 1 Vaca, 2 Horned Phantom Tiger, 1 Aura Fist for sale if anyone wants a cheap AA.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down