Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have any Covert fairy mystics they dont need, that they'd trade easily? ^^

3 posters

Go down

Anyone have any Covert fairy mystics they dont need, that they'd trade easily? ^^ Empty Anyone have any Covert fairy mystics they dont need, that they'd trade easily? ^^

Post by Griever Wed May 01, 2013 7:59 pm

my friend is new and he wants to start his covert fairy mystic formation, and im trying to help him. ^^
my id is 1490862894 or u can message me on here.

Griever

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any Covert fairy mystics they dont need, that they'd trade easily? ^^ Empty Re: Anyone have any Covert fairy mystics they dont need, that they'd trade easily? ^^

Post by Griever Sat May 04, 2013 5:24 am

At first he wanted wyrms, but now he has his heart set on fairy-like mystics. XD

Griever

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any Covert fairy mystics they dont need, that they'd trade easily? ^^ Empty Re: Anyone have any Covert fairy mystics they dont need, that they'd trade easily? ^^

Post by jimothy_ Sat May 04, 2013 6:13 pm

PM sent.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Sat May 04, 2013 10:04 pm

I have Dancing Fairy +
Also Enchanting Alraune
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Sun May 05, 2013 5:34 pm

I have a reg Underdark Dvergr for trade now too. He looks sort of dwarven but lore says he is a fairy.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Griever Sun May 05, 2013 6:07 pm

I'm sorry my pm'ing is broken at the moment. This is what I have to trade, nightmirror. ^^

Covert: Tide Demon+, Naga+, uncouth child+, hell scythe Mantis+ x2, jade rhino beetle+,ell hammer spider+, spore mutant, mad lion barbarian, corroded skyfish, plague dragon, earth's revenge, Druj Nasu, Achlis, devil's bow, Raging Vritra, shaman arkeni, Horned Frontierer, Elite Dragonborn, nightmare chimera, Treeman of mysteries, bloodlust warrior xao, flesh trifid, scatter host x2, grieving mandrake, dragon of Jupiter, sprout dragon, demon bait insect, magna behemoth, sky dragon, sky navy slayer, hell hammer spider, lord of void.

Impulse: Shadow Soul Knight+, Sear Djinn+, Ladon+, Nidhogg+, skeleton minotaur+, scorn black wings+, dark elf berserker+, Hellfield Devil Asura, Forsaken Birth Fiend, Ladin, child of pit, pure dark embodiment, dark elf berserker, lord of gluttony, Soul of Wisdom+, Soul of Wisdom.

Psycho: Soul of Enlightenment+, Soul of Enlightenment,Dragon of Pluto+, child of purification+, slaughter bee queen+, Elf Commander+ x2, Deceit Witch, Slave Dance Sorceress, White Wings of Hope, Time Void Golem, Grand Color Bird, Toukotsu, Lust Demon, white winged oracle, Scaled Chimera, sturdy white wing, Seeker Quadriga, child of purification, lord of massacre. ^^

Griever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down