Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bp or ep better

+2
dextery
rexvein
6 posters

Go down

bp or ep better Empty bp or ep better

Post by rexvein Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 pm

thk for viewing n replying just want to know hunt for ep event or bp event better ? hope that can get some suggestion

rexvein

Back to top Go down

bp or ep better Empty Re: bp or ep better

Post by dextery Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 pm

if ur low lvl, ofc ep event.... you get exp. but if you reach to 180 ish, you can choose w/e you want.

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by rexvein Wed May 01, 2013 5:43 am

now my lvl 99 hybrid stat ep n bp are equal same now created a new,acc for farming seem like should gor for bp or wat else

rexvein

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed May 01, 2013 6:52 am

Energy is better exp wise and ep events are more occasional, however I think bp events are more rewarding. I suggest you to keep ep/bp to 3/1 or 2/1 until high levels. Then you can maximize bp pool to utilize bp recovery rate better.
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 am

pick one - bp or ep, because now we cant trade skill resets, ep event are probably the better choice, because its more common, that said with less people doing bp events now, perhaps its easier to rank in it?
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggy Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

I wouldnt take this as advice...

I'm level 98 and have 205ep and 478bp...

Why? Because with 205ep i can go to sleep/school for 8-9 hours and not lose out on ep. I went with throwing all the rest into bp because that means more attacks which means more gold (and some xp if you attack right people). The problem with my ep/bp setup is that you can't take into account potions. Personally i don't use ANY potions; I'm saving up my My Potions. So with that in mind, I'm able to participate in ep events (since never regenerate over 200ep in 8-9hours) and bp events (do fairly ok), but of course I'm not trying to rank or anything Razz because you need potions to do that, which would be a waste with such low bp/ep.

Just my 2 cents.
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rexvein Wed May 01, 2013 9:57 am

thk for those comment apperciate much

rexvein

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Depends on the event. You can't make a generalization. Take a look at the two going on now. Would you rather spend 300 ep and get a winged mystic, or would you rather spend 300 bp and get 3 skill spirits?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggy Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

ryesteve wrote:Depends on the event. You can't make a generalization. Take a look at the two going on now. Would you rather spend 300 ep and get a winged mystic, or would you rather spend 300 bp and get 3 skill spirits?

it was my understanding that "ep or bp" had to do with Energy Points or Battle Points ... NOT the Items Energy Potion or Battle Potion
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu May 02, 2013 1:46 am

Right, and one's answer to that sort of question is the basis on which you'd decide which way to skew your points.

And don't you think using italics AND underlining is a little redundant? Might as well go all out and make 'em red and in enlarged font next time too...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum