Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA+ Beast Team and A+ Sin Demon Team

Go down

AA+ Beast Team and A+ Sin Demon Team Empty AA+ Beast Team and A+ Sin Demon Team

Post by Darkness2787 Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Here it is, I'm selling my teams!

AA+ Beast Team
Hungering+M (20) DEA
Bide+M (20) IPD
Droller+M (20) Crit
Inshipit+M (20) IPA
Cerb+M (4) Undead Down

All for 800

A+ Sin Demon Team
Hundred Flames+M (4) Impulse Down
Cannonfire+M (20) DEA
Asura+M (17) IPA
Flame Kag+M (11) DED
Pit+M (20) Agility
*BONUS* Balrog+M (4) Covert Down

All for 130

I would prefer to sell them all as a team rather than split them up. I'm looking for pure EP or a trade of equal or greater value with AA/+'s. I'm not interested in trading for A/+'s.
Both these teams are great,the A+ team beats most other A+ teams and a significant amount of AA+ teams (Almost every low bp AA+ team).
The AA+ team beats most AA+ teams, having nearly 93k attack, 85k def and over 107k health. With those skills, it does quite well, losing only to the elite wyrm and demon teams (Those teams having ash, full moon, frozen ram etc, or quay,isaac, lyra etc. in other words, it only loses to teams which would cost 1.5k EP or more)
The AA+ team is still upgradable, could use DED and health up to boost its effectiveness further but I want a change. To make it all the same guild you'd need to buy skill spirits or you'd have overlap which is why I opted for the mixed team. Also helps cut down on Guild down skill effectiveness.

My ID is 2217677670. Send a message on here or over the game. I'm open to negotiations but don't bother trying to lowball.

Darkness2787

Back to top Go down