Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Challenge Event 2.0

+12
FrankF
Ologolos
Tryptich
Nicinic
borix
Bestron2
bbr
Marked0001
Kahiki
ryesteve
Scratch102
Jewelguy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle Challenge Event 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Challenge Event 2.0

Post by Scratch102 Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 am

applesauce wrote:193bp, bumps it up to 31 points, so this event is heavily weighted towards expensive high bp AA forms, or you know, AAAs

You hit the nail on the everlovin' head right there. Pay to play, you have 3x AAA and the BP Pool to use them, you'll get points easy peasy.

The no gold on defense is ticking me right the F off.... AND during a 1/2 cost sacrifice push? Just because I am a spiteful mean person I set my main as Bloodlust Tenia with 4x Evo Souls / 22bp and just get win after win.

This event needs to end soon. -_-
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:45 pm

it's slightly off topic, but sometimes I'm just curious to see what forms people are actually using to defend.

Now is a good time to experiment with that, considering you won't lose gold if their main team is kick-ass, but I'm more referring to my clan mates / allies... one guy's form is just HILARIOUS... led by a Living Torture + Smile I know he's got some nice monsters behind it, but I'd like to see what they are without having to ask him.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Ologolos wrote:it's slightly off topic, but sometimes I'm just curious to see what forms people are actually using to defend.

Now is a good time to experiment with that, considering you won't lose gold if their main team is kick-ass, but I'm more referring to my clan mates / allies... one guy's form is just HILARIOUS... led by a Living Torture + Smile I know he's got some nice monsters behind it, but I'd like to see what they are without having to ask him.

I am using the same defense formation I've been using before (AA+ team). I don't see any reason to change for this event, unless I am not understanding what you are asking. If ppl attack me and win, they still get my gold.

But I have been using an odd attack formation - whatever give me the highest bp that include blue steel, meryle, olu. I also change my main formation to low bp AA+ team. Normally I will have A+ formation just to get people to attack me. The reason I change the main is because I don't want some poor sucker with A+ team to attack me - that's just lose-lose. I am not getting any gold and he is not getting any battle points. I still want to surprise anyone who wants to battle me, so I don't want to show my real defense form.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 pm

zzz1998 wrote:
Ologolos wrote:it's slightly off topic, but sometimes I'm just curious to see what forms people are actually using to defend.

I am using the same defense formation I've been using before (AA+ team). I don't see any reason to change for this event, unless I am not understanding what you are asking. If ppl attack me and win, they still get my gold.

But I have been using an odd attack formation - whatever give me the highest bp that include blue steel, meryle, olu. I also change my main formation to low bp AA+ team. Normally I will have A+ formation just to get people to attack me. The reason I change the main is because I don't want some poor sucker with A+ team to attack me - that's just lose-lose. I am not getting any gold and he is not getting any battle points. I still want to surprise anyone who wants to battle me, so I don't want to show my real defense form.

I'm not really asking anything, just stating my thoughts.

My clan mate's form is probably a "dupe" attack/main formation... he's got a much stronger team to defend, I'm sure. I just want to see what he's using to defend without asking him. And I can't attack him cuz he's my clan mate.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicAscendant Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:54 pm

With a 213 BP team, I'm getting 36 points per battle, so 0.1690 points/BP for me.

And just wondering, do the points from the first half carry over to the second if you meet the 700 point requirement? I'd assume so, as 20000 points the first half = anima summon while 21000 second half = BP potion x5.
NordicAscendant
NordicAscendant

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:11 am

FrankF wrote:
bbr wrote:The "main formation is shown" is still quite a pain in this.
I just don't get WHY they decided this was a good idea.

I still think it was a good idea, with guild and species down becoming more common. If you knew what you were attacking, you could just refresh until you happened to find a form that had the guild and species you were looking for and get an easy win. Now, you can't do that as easily. I just wish they had designated display, attack, and defend forms.

Personally, I'm surprised that A-Team didn't sell this as an upgrade: $30 to be able to use multiple forms. It must have been technically difficult, because that seems like an easy way to get some cash from a large number of players. It's also the kind of thing that I would more likely pay for than lottery ticket summons that usually suck.

They could just have hidden the guild and only showed the name and BP,.
Rather than show something worth 50BP, and then then up fighting something worth 100BP
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by rexvein Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 am

if 500bp : ??? point

rexvein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down