Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do next?

+2
faithnomorex
kouneli
6 posters

Go down

What should I do next? Empty What should I do next?

Post by kouneli Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:21 am

Hi guys,

I'm starting to get most of the fundamentals in this game but I would love to welcome your guidance on my next steps: Should I save for a AA formation or improve my A team?

I am currentlly:
- sin guild, lvl 45, 90ep, running a x5 sin winged demon team with:
* balrog + m(4)
* Beelzebub+m(20)
* Astaroth+ m(20) -> I have a fresh devil of endless night that I plan to replace when it's maxed out
* Devil abyss+ m (5)
* Death tell demon+ m(1)

I am hesitating to either:
a) run the classic sin demon team x4 combo with agility (100 flames, cannon, kagu, haddu, child)
OR
b) continue to level my skills and continue to save to invest in strong AA (will take a while)

questions at this stage:
1) What do u think I should do next? Go for the strong A team or save my ep for AA team? One thing for sure, at this level beating up other players is easy, but i think it will become difficult in 20 levels or so when I fight against agi formations...
2) What should I expect to pay for Cannon, kagu and 100flames if i get a good deal? (price from A+ fresh to maxed out please)

Is it a waste of ep to go for the classic A+ sin demon?

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate your efforts reading this and I'm open to your insight on this! Smile

Kouneli

kouneli

Back to top Go down

What should I do next? Empty Re: What should I do next?

Post by faithnomorex Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 am

At the very least, you should get a Pit onto your team for the agility. The high end event demons still seem to be pretty pricy, as far as A+ monsters go. I would suggest that you don't need to rush into AAs, but you also shouldn't invest too heavily in an A+ team. So make minor improvements to your A+ team if they seem reasonable, and then slowly build your AA+ form.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:37 am

Forget A+ teams, there usefulness has ended. You'll be wasting the skills and won't get your investment back. In fact, you should jump into AA+ team right now, they are much cheaper then you'd think.

I'd recommend mix species sin or mix guild demon or brute. You can find good mix of cards very cheap. If you can construct AA+ team with total bp around 100, you should not have any problem most of the A+ teams.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by kouneli Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks for the tip! that's very useful. I think you both have a fair point here Smile

I will take my time to "study" the market, prices, trends in AA sins as I don't know a thing about it, during that time I will work slightly on my formation and maybe add the child pit I have m+ (Cool as suggestd.

If I jump to AA+, should I rather buy them fresh and build myself? Or try to find a good deal maxed out?

Why should I rather mix species / guild? Only because it's cheaper?

If I were to build a AA+ sin team with 100 ep right now, would I get sth decent?

if u can recommend a few cards and their approximative value (fresh / maxed out) that would be a huge help to me.

Thanks guys for your help!

kouneli

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:21 am

kouneli wrote:
If I jump to AA+, should I rather buy them fresh and build myself? Or try to find a good deal maxed out?

if u can recommend a few cards and their approximative value (fresh / maxed out) that would be a huge help to me.

It takes about 1M gold to evolve and 2-3M gold to fully level an AA. So it's probably cheaper/faster to buy them +m. You can find some deals, but you have to be patient.

A cheap starting combo (all +m) would be:

Sned (Health) ~ 25 EP
Necro of Death (PHP) ~ 15 EP
Explosive (IDR) ~ 10 EP
Vlad (DED) ~ 25 EP
Liz (CRU) ~ 25 EP

Hmm... I guess that's not so cheap... especially after you start skill leveling. You could try to find a Gulph, Soruluna, Kaya, or Carmilla, but those aren't necessarily worth the cost.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by kouneli Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 am

Thanks for the input! very much appreciated. Maybe vlad only is worth levelling up indeed. Others have a low market value...

What other impulse can I possibly get for a reasonable price (25-50 ep), for a +m version if I make a good deal?

kouneli

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:31 pm

A note on cheap Health Up sin monsters (Sned and Adan): They are not cheap. The Health Up skill is much more difficult to level. As such, it is difficult to find a cheaply priced +m(20) version. It is even more expensive to max your own.

Health Up is a very strong skill when maxed, but it is certainly on the expensive side compared to the more traditional skills.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skill Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Lotus or Fury > Liz (ipd) and soruluna > explo (dea)

The Skill

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm

The Skill wrote:Lotus or Fury > Liz (ipd) and soruluna > explo (dea)

soruluna and explosive are both near unusable

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by cpeagle Wed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Explosive+m has one of the highest atk/bp in the game; it's very helpful in the ep/bp missions. I realize this post is a month old, but with the new combos i'll run pit, ex, sol, thirst, and velvet. It's low bp; but if you choose your opponents carefully you can still win alot of battles. I'm excited to get oz in there.
cpeagle
cpeagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum